For the First Time in Months

(OOF I MADE THIS AT 10 PM BIT C H)

Paul, Pat, Edd, and Matt walked into the house wondering about Tord and Tom. "I'll bet you 5 bucks they fought." Matt gambled. "Oh, well I accept." Paul and Pat said. They turned the corner. Edd and Matt were astonished to find that Tord lied on the couch with the smaller male under a blanket with his head on his chest, laying on him. They looked really peaceful. Paul and Pat extended their hands. Matt sighed and gave them 5 bucks each. They assorted the groceries and sat on the couch, relaxing. Paul ruffled Tord's hair, greeted with a small giggle in Tord's sleep. Tom smiled at hearing it, holding him closer. Edd and Matt basically died.

* * *

Tord's nightmare was ridiculous.

Tom rubbed his nonexistent eyes. "Nh...? Tord?" 

Tom's eyes widened at the now shaking, crying, and panting male. Tom shook his arm slightly. "Tor-- Tord?" Tord didn't even respond, just sobbed. He looked so terrified. Tom sat up and shook him harder. "Tord!" Tord seemed to be unable to wake up. Tom just sighed and pushed him off the couch. Tord gasped as if restrained from air and shot up. "Tord...?" Tord's eyes widened and snapped his head to Tom. Tom gave him a worried look and just held his hand. "Hon..." Tord muttered. Tord just stood and layed next to Tom. Tom held his metallic hand close to his face and bopped his head on his chest. 

"What was your dream about?"

 Tord seemed to flinch at the question. Tom could hear his heartbeat quicken just the slightest. Tord seemed extremely hesitant and reluctant to answer his question. 

He stammered. He stuttered. He couldn't speak.

Tom silenced him with a small peck to his hand. Tord slightly chuckled and frowned. He paused. "I'd rather not talk about it." Tom replied with a simple response. "Ok, then." Tord was sort of surprised. "Wait, you aren't gonna pry?" Tom layed down. "Nope." Tord was practically compelled to speak. "Ok, ok." Tom smirked. Tord hesitated. "... torture." Tom flinched at the word and sat up. "Y-- You were being--?" Tord stopped him. "You." "... me?" "You. It was you," Tom's sockets widened. Tord started shaking. "... I couldn't do anything." Tom stopped him right in his tracks and booped his nose. "Stahp." Tord was a bit surprised. "But y--" Boop. "But--" Boop Boop. Tord smiled. "Buuut--" Boop boop boop boop boop. Tord laughed and hugged him. Tom held him and cuddled into his chest. Tord layed down with him and tucked them both in. Tom yawned and fell asleep. Tord studied him for at least 2 minutes and then dozed off. 

Tord was happy.

For the first time in months.