Meeting

"I swear I'm gonna show up to work on time today." You looked down at your watch, five minutes until you had to be there. "I got this."
You threw on an outfit that was a bit too casual for comfort, but with that much time left there wasn't any other option. You got into the car and drove to work.
You were most excited to see Gus. He had gotten a brand new job at the same place you worked.
*Buzz*
Right as you pulled up to work, you looked down at your phone.
Gus 🖤: hey ill be there soon.. i know im late but im rushing just to be able to see your beautiful face
Your heart began to rush a little faster, this was his first day working there with you.
"Dammit, I should have definitely tried a little harder with my outfit.." You muttered to yourself. You stared down at your ripped jeans and the big hoodie that you constantly wore. He gave it to you a long time ago, back when you two were still in school. It still held his smell. You buried your face into it.
You finally walked into work. You nervously waited around for him to show up. It could be any second.

Finally, his car pulled up. You saw his door open. You loved his demeanor, how soft and caring it felt.

Your eyes met. He let out a big grin. You smiled back at him and let out a small wave. You could feel yourself blushing.
"Hey y/n! I missed you.."
"Aww hey Gus. I've missed you a lot, too."
"You look beautiful.. You love that sweater, don't you?" He stared down at the ground.
"Of course I do, Gus."
You saw him trying to hide his smile. You couldn't help but do the same.
Hours passed, most of the work day was talking between you and Gus. Catching up on things you had missed. The work day finally came to a close.
"Hey, I really had a good time today, y/n."
"I did too Gussy." You smiled. He let out a nervous laugh.
"Hey don't call me that!" He genuinely laughed this time.
"You're so cute." It slipped out of your mouth. You felt yourself blushing a lot, and him too. You both started at the ground.
"I really think you are too."