Chapter Twenty-Three.

Start from the beginning

"Me too. It feels good, like I've been set free." I tell her, but my chest hurts as I do.

"We're here, babe." She tells me after ten more minutes. We get out and rush inside. We've gone into five stores and have three bags each by the time an hour is up.

"I'm craving Starbucks." I tell. "Can we go? They have one here." 

"Sure, where is it?" She questions.

"Over there." I point to across from us. We walk over there, ready to order.

"One pumpkin spice latte, please." I smile.

"And I'll have the green tea frappe." Lauren grins.

"Names?"

"Abernathy and Natalia." I smirk as we walk over to the waiting area.

"Which one am I?" Lauren quirks an eyebrow.

"Natalia." I shrug, then burst out laughing. Two minutes later they call us.

"Abernathy and Natalia." The guy says, walking away. We laugh as we head towards the exit, taking sips of our coffee. Suddenly, I bump into someone and my coffee goes all over them.

"Oh my word, I'm so so sorry." I tell him, trying to clean his oversized, red and black, plaid shirt off.

"It's fine, really." He chuckles. I look up to find the boys of 5 Seconds of Summer. I just spilled my coffee on Luke Hemmings.

"I just spilled my coffee on Luke Hemmings." I look to Lauren who's eyes are wide.

"Please, don't freak out." Michael covers his face, making me laugh.

"I'm not gonna freak out." I laugh.

"Phew, that was close." Ashton wipes his forehead as if he broke out in a sweat.

"Let me buy you a shirt." I say to Luke.

"No, no, it's fine." He assures, but I'm not letting that happen.

"I insist. Where do you want to go to buy your shirt?" I ask.

"Hello?" Lauren answers her phone. She has a little conversation, then hangs up.

"What is it?" I question.

"I'm so sorry, but we have to go. Well, I do, but she won't have a ride." She says, tugging my arm.

"We can take her home, ma'am." Luke interferes.

"Thank you so much, you are such nice boys. I'll tell the others you said hi." She gushes, walking away.

"You guys know the boys of One Direction?" I wonder aloud.

"Guys, I just figured out who this is.." Calum trails off.

"Who?" Michael asks.

"Katy Cowell, Louis' girlfriend. The one he talked about, literally, nonstop."

"O-oh, you have a boyfriend?" Luke asks, looking down.

"No," I straighten up. "We broke up."

"Oh, I'm sorry to hear that." Ashton looks to me sympathetically. Luke seems to get a bit happier once he hears that.

"It's fine, let's just not talk about it." I give a wide smile.

"How about Hollister?" Luke suggests.

"Alright, I still have about 27 pounds." I answer as we walk in.

(A/N $47.00.)