Wedding Planning: Continued

Lois's POV:
"Now let's Try on Dresses, Shall we?" "We shall." "Can You Sit Over there, Chloe?" Points to a couch Across from the dressing room, Lois is going to be in. "Okay." "I'll be right back." "Okay." A couple minutes later...The Girl comes back with 3 Dresses. "Let's go try on some dresses, this way." Lois follows her into the dressing room.

Clark's POV:
Oliver and Clark walk into a Tux shop, from online where they ordered their suits. "Hello, is anyone here?" "Yeah, just a minute." "Okay." A minute Later...Someone comes from the back room. "Hello, What can I help you with?" "We ordered some tux's online, and wanted to try them on." "What's the name?" "Kent. Clark, Kent." "Okay, I'll be right back." "Okay." Finally he comes back with two tux's, here you go. You can try them on in the dressing room, right behind you." "Thank You." "Your Welcome." Clark and Oliver walked into the dressing rooms, and tried the tux's on. They fit Perfectly. "Mine Fits Perfectly, Oliver. "So does mine." "Thanks, Oliver." "For what?" "Everything. For buying this suit, for helping me when I need help. For relationship advice, for telling me that Lois was falling for me and being cool about it, even though you still loved her." "Of Course, Clark. I'll always do those things for you as long I'm alive."

Lois's POV:
"Can I Try the First one on first?" "Of Course, this is your time to choose your Perfect wedding dress." Lois tried the first dress. She walked out to Chloe, and stood in front of the mirror. "What do you think Chloe?" "I'll love any dress you pick, Lois." "Thanks, Chloe." "Anytime, Lois." The Dress has Lace on the top, and was puffy at the Bottom. * It was the most Beautiful and Perfect Dress I've ever seen in my Entire Life. I knew Clark would Absolutely Love it. * "Can I have a Veil that matches the dress?" "Yes, I'll be right back." "Lois, that is the best most Perfect wedding dress I've ever saw." "Thanks." "Your Welcome." "Clark, will love it and Will love you even more when he sees you in this." Lois Smiles and laughs. "Of Course, He will." Starts Crying. "Why are You Crying, Lois?" "I'm just thinking, what if Clark can't make it to our wedding?" Wipes tears and holds Lois. "Of Course He will Lois, he would die for you." "Really?" "Yeah." Shakes head. "Thanks, Chloe that made me feel a lot better." "I don't even know why I started crying." "It's probably the dress, and all the stress from your Real Wedding." "Yeah, Probably." "Chloe?" "Yeah?" "I think I'm" "I'm back with The Veil." "Oh, thanks. "I couldn't find the one that matched for a while, it was in the way back." "Thanks for looking for it." "Your welcome."

Clark's POV:
Clark and Oliver walked up back to the counter. "Do they fit?" "Yeah, Perfectly." "Perfect." "Can I Pay online?" "Of Course." "Thanks." "Mmhmm. Thanks for coming." "Your welcome." Clark and Oliver walk out. "Wanna get a coffee?" "Sure." "Can I sped run, us there? Or fly?" "Yeah." "We'll get free coffee." "Ok, just a sec." Runs To Watchtower, and changes into his Superman Suit, and flys back to Oliver." "Ready?" "Yeah." Clark or Superman picks up Oliver and lands on the other side of the Coffee shop. "Look, Look it's Superman!" "SUPERMAN!" "Can I have an autograph?" "Of Course." "Can My friend and I get a coffee?" "Of Course, Come On." Oliver, Clark and a Little girl walk across the street, safely. The Cash register realized after she looked up, Superman was there. "EVERYONE MOVE OUT OF THE WAY FOR SUPERMAN, HE SAVES ALL OF OUR LIVES EVERYDAY AND HE ASKS FOR NOTHING. HE DOSENT ASK FOR SUPERMAN DAY, OR FOR US TO DO ANYTHING FOR HIM. BUT WE DO EVERYTHING FOR HIM, SO PLEASE MOVE OUT OF THE WAY." Everyone moved out of the way. "Can I have a Coffee, I don't care what kind. Already making it. "Here." "I didn't even say what size I just said what kind of Coffee I wanted." " I just made the best coffee to my opinion, if that's okay?" "Of Course, Can I try to try all of the drinks?" "If you'd like? At the same time everyday?" "You can. Can you be Superman, so I know who you are?" "Of Course. What's your name?" "Kate. Or Caitlyn. Whatever you'd like to call me." "I'll call you Kate, since that's your nickname." "Yeah." "Can. My friend have a coffee too?" "Of Course." "What would you like?" "A Coffee, Black." "Right On it." After Done making it. "Here." "Thanks." "How much." "Nothing." "Okay, Thanks." "Thanks, Kate." "Your welcome Kate." Kate Blushes." "Bye Everyone, we all have lives you know?" Everyone replies. "Yeah." Clark grabbed Oliver and his coffee, and flew back to Watchtower. "So Oliver, I have to get to The Daily Planet. I'll see you later." "See you Later, Bye."

Lois's POV:
"I'd like this one, with the veil please." "Okay." "Go Back into the dressing room, and change into your normal clothes." "Okay. Chloe can you help me." "Yeah." "I'll go ring this up." "Okay. We'll meet you out there." Chloe and I went back into the dressing room, and Put the dress back into the plastic bag for the dress. I put my normal clothes on, my work clothes. Lois and Chloe walked out and bring the dress with them. Here, and Lois put the dress on the counter. "That'll Be $100." "That's it?" "That's it, Lois?" "Do you want make her up the price?" "I'm just feeling Generous, I just Saw Superman So..." "Okay, I'll be right back, I left the money in the Car." "Okay." Lois walks outside, looks around no one is there. "CLARK!" Superman stops flying, and flies down to Lois. "LOIS!" "CLARK?" "How did you know?" "Well." "Duh!" "Thanks, Can I borrow some money?" "I spent most of my money, on a present for you." "Really?" "Yeah." "You'll find out what it is soon, I promise." "Okay, here." Clark gives Lois $100." "Thanks Clark, I'll pay you back." "No need." "I'll meet you at the daily planet. After you drop the dress off, and hide it from me please." "Yes. Duh!" "Okay, Bye." "Bye." Kisses Lois, and flies to an alley, and changes. Lois walks back inside the wedding dress shop. "Here." "Thanks." "Your welcome." Chloe and Lois walk out of the shop with The dress, and the veil. They Also got shoes that match. They drive to Lois and Clark's apartment and hide the dress in Lois's closet, in the very very Back. And Chloe drops Lois a couple blocks from the Daily Planet.

Clark's POV:
After I changed I ran to the daily planet and sped ran to Lois and My Office, and Started writing about what Superman or I did, this morning right before I saw Lois. Perry White walks in MAD. "Where Were you Clark?" "I-I" "I don't want to hear it!" "I was watching Superman, getting a coffee with a friend." "Who was he?" "I don't know." "Find out!" "I will." Lois walks in. "Now, where were you?" "I was dress shopping, like I told you I was, with Chloe." "Ok. You better have a story." "I do." "You Better."