Wedding Planning

Clark's POV:
I went to go save someone that was in trouble. It's my destiny to save them, the world. Cause If I don't the world will be in trouble, from the monsters. Especially if they're from My Planet, Krypton. Even if they're from other planets, and some people can't fight Muggers. I saved 10 people individually, and 109 people at a party on top of a roof that collapsed, I saved them before it Collapsed.

Lois's POV:
Clark wasn't here yet, we agreed we'd meet to try wedding cakes for our wedding. I know that he's "Superman" and all, but this is an hour after we agreed. I had to call him. I got him an earpiece so he could talk to me while he's fighting. Now I'm on the line. "Hey Lois." "Hey CLARK." "What's wrong Babe?" I love when he calls me that. I can't be mad at him anymore, after he calls me that. "Sigh. It's just we agreed to try wedding cake today." "Babe, can you NOT hear the monster I'm fighting." "It's all over the News, look." "I will, just a sec." "I have way more than a sec LOIS! I'm fighting a DAMN MONSTER!" "Ok, Clark I get it." "I know you do. That's cause ur Lois." Both Laugh. "I'll be there in 10 Minutes, I promise." "I'll hold you accountable to that promise." "I know you will, you always do." "True." Then 10 Minutes Later...he was here like he promised. "You're here, late but here." "Yeah. I was fighting a monster from Krypton." "That explains it." "Yeah." "Ready To Try some cake?" "I was the one waiting for you? No?" "Yes, you were." "That's what I thought, Clark." Then we went over. "Hello, Excuse Me we'd like to try some cake for our wedding, of course." "What kind would you like to try?" "Red Velvet." "That's My Favorite, Lois." "I know that's why we're trying it, together." "Thank You, I'll try Vanilla for you." "Thanks." "Anything for you Babe."

Clark's POV:
Then Lois and I went over and got one piece of Red Velvet and one piece of Vanilla cake to try. We finally Decided to have Red Velvet with creme cheese frosting for our wedding cake. We'd have four layers and have Lois in a Wedding dress, and I in a suit. "Lois, I have to go meet Chloe for something ok?" "Yeah. Clark Go." "I'll drop you by the House first." "Okay, that'll be easier for me." "I know it will. That's why I'm doing it." "Duh." "You might want to close your eyes." "Okay. I trust you." "If you didn't Lois we wouldn't be getting married in one week." "True." "Close your eyes." Then I ran to our apartment, and I picked up Lois, and got all of her stuff. I put all her bags on the floor, in our apartment and I put her in the kitchen." "Thanks Clark. I love you." I ran back. "I love you too, Lois." Then I ran to Chloe. "Chloe, what's the big emergency?" "Um, you might want to get changed first." I quickly changed into my Superman outfit, quicker than normal. "Done." "Ok, now put this on." I put a earpiece That can be invisible when I'm working at the daily planet. "Thanks Chloe." "No problem, Clark." "Just hurry, and don't break the roof again Please?" "I won't, I promise." "Clark, do you remember when we were younger and you were the worst at keeping promises?" "Yeah, I had a good reason. You also never let me forget." "I know." "Go, Clark." I ran out and jumped and started flying. "Where am I going exactly?" "To London." "You Have to save a Bomb from going off." "I will." "I know you will." "You can also switch to Lois, by the way." "I can?" "Yeah, so you don't have to change earpieces." "Thanks Chloe." "For what?" "Everything." "Your welcome clark. What are friends for?" I flew really fast, while I switched to Lois. "Hey Lois." "Clark?" "What Are you doing?" "Lois, you need to learn to look at the news more." "I know, that's why I'm Turing it in right now." "Clark, Go save London." "He will Lois." "Chloe?" "I should've known You were the one who created these." "Yeah." I arrived in London, and I listened for the bomb, and I quickly flew there. I also Quickly grabbed it, and flew far into space where the bomb would not hurt anyone. I threw it, and it didn't have any damage to anything in space. I saved everyone. I flew back to earth, and went back down where I saved the Building. They caught Superman on Camera, once Again! "Chloe, I'm coming back now." "Ok, I'll see you soon."

Chloe's POV:
"Lois, when are you going Dress shopping?" "Soon." "When is Soon?" "Next Year." "Last time you said that it took you More than 6 years, to come visit me in Smallville. You moved there instead, we're going tomorrow." "Fine." "Clark, That does not include you." "I know, Oliver's taking me tomorrow." "Good, we'll all be busy." "Chloe, I'm always busy." "Good Point  Clark." "Your SUPERMAN Clark!" "I know but still." "Yeah." "Talk to you Later." "Bye." "Bye."

The Next Day...
Chloe's POV:
I called Lois. "Lois, are you ready meet me at the Coffee Shop." "Which one?" "There are so many Chloe, you know that. We're in Metropolis." "I know Lois, our normal one, that we always go to." "Ok, I'll see you in ten minutes." "Okay, Bye." "Bye." Now, I have to Call Clark. Then, Suddenly he was here. "CLARK? What are you doing here?" "You wanted to call me, now I'm here you don't have to." "Thanks, I just wasn't expecting you is all." "It's Fine Chloe." "So what we're you going to call me for?" "You need to go shopping with Oliver for your Tux, and Oliver's." "I know, I was about to go, I was listening for Oliver then I heard you. So I came here." "Okay, Go Clark." "I am." He listened for Oliver, then he heard me and ran, it blew wind in my face, Again."

Lois's POV:
Chloe and I went to The Most EXPENSIVE, Wedding Dress Shop in Metropolis. I was thinking to myself. *How Can Clark Afford ANY of these Dresses? Cause he's paying for it. Like How? I know he can steal money, because he's super fast. He's also Superman, and can't get hurt from regular bullets, unless they have Kryptonite in them.* "Come On, Lois." "I thought we're going Shopping for my Wedding Dress, Chloe." "We are." "Then can I take my time?" "Yes." "Ok, then." "Let's go." Chloe and Lois walk inside. "Hello, are they're any sort of dresses your looking for?" "No, I have no idea." "Ok." "Can I try dresses like this!" Shows picture of her previous wedding dress. "Yes, Of Course." "It was my Mother's, and we have a tradition." "Of Course, I won't make you ruin your tradition." "Thanks." "Mmhmm." "Right this way." Lois and Chloe follow the girl. "What are your names?" "My Name is Lois, Lois Lane." "Lois Lane?" "Yes." "Wow, I never thought I'd meet you." *Blushes.* "Thanks, I'm the bride." "Well Of Course." "I'm the one you've been talking to, yes." "Yes." "And this is my Cousin Chloe, the maid of honor." "Nice to meet you." "Nice to meet you." "Nice to meet you, too."