11: Weather Change

Savitar walked into the room with hes eyes fixed on both Mirror Master and Top who where waiting for him, Mirror Master was seated on a grey couch while Top walked around playing with the curtains "What are you two doing here?" She turned to look at him when Mirror Master spoke on behalf of them both "Simple , its not that we havent enjoyed this free terrorize the city thing or the freedom but we want to know whats the next move "Savitar curved a soft mocking smile and nodded hes head before glancing up "You two will learn it when its necessary , right now all I need from you is to keep an eye on flash but im sure your abilities will work just fine if you encounter him."

HR was breathing heavily as they both rested their backs onto the wall "Do you think we lost him?" Tracy asked him and leaned slightly to peek if there was any sign of Martin, "Maybe , but why did Savitar send this guy?!" She looked confused and nodded "I dont know, I mean I failed, I was unable to stop him..Unless he thinks I can somehow figure a way to stop him"She thought forming a smile across her lips when a storm began to form and rain burst from the sky falling down the city . Martin walked across the streets with hes arms extended as he looked to see if any of them were the people that ran ,he had a better manage of hes powers therefore the rain didnt fell on him.

Wally speed after Barry as they both entered Ciscos appartment "Barry , What are we doing here? We should be helping them " He looked as Barry moved around the room looking for something "You dont know Martin, if we go to face him were gonna need a little something from Cisco" Wally scratch the back of hes head and nodded "Ummm how do you know whatever that is , its still here I mean Mirror Master and Top trashed this place looking for Cisco" Barry moved to one of the light switches

"True but Cisco isnt just any guy" as he flipped it one of the walls moved to the side and opened a door Barry cuved a smile "Thats my boy" he mouthed in a soft tone "Here it is" He grabbed the wand Cisco had fashioned "Speaking of Cisco should we umm try and save him?" Wally asked Barry who looked worried for a moment "We will...but right now Savitar needs him, if he wanted Cisco death he could have killed him by now" they both speed to go help their other friends.

Killerfrost kept her eyes on Cisco who was very focused now on what he was making , the more Cisco checking the adjustments the more he got ideas on how he could make sure it would be well made enough to fool Savitar but also that it could be used by them to stop the famous god of speed when the time came of finally facing him . Savitar by pass the door of the room Killerfrost and Cisco were on when she noticed a special look in hes face she turned to Cisco "Dont even think about vibing out Savitar took care of that" she hurried out after Savitar and took hes arm making him turn to face him "What is it?" she asked with a worry that not even her frosty tone of voice could disguise

He rose hes head and exhaled before looking back into her eyes "Something is changing I can feel it, the future is on the bridge of changing .Flash could beat me" She couldnt bare to see the worry and fear in hes eyes she glanced down at hes lips before returning her eyes to hes "Were a team right? We can do this , Savitar "She curved a soft smile on her lips before he pulled her closer and their lips met , moving in sync as they followed a soft deepenning pace

"I dont know about you but im getting really tired of all this secrecy were suppose to be working together" Top said as she moved to Mirror Master who had a thoughtful look on hes face "I agree with you but we cant anger a speedster like him, hes not like The Flash , he wont doubt on killing us" She looked at him "If we dont kill him first". Martin laughed openly "So you two like to hide , alright lets see how you handle this" the rain turned into a storm with wind and lightnning, one falling on the streets cause the people to crash their cars and one of them stopped just before hitting Tracy and HR , in that moment they both looked at Martin approaching until Barry and Wally speed before them "Flash? " He said confused since Savitar had explained to him how Barry wouldnt be an issue anymore, Barry took the weather wand Cisco had fashioned and soon Weather Wizards powers disolve leaving the sunny Arizona weather back to normal , Wally qickly cuff him and took him the pipeline.

Barry turned around HR had a bright smile "BA" he said enthusiastic as he approached to hug him, Tracy smiled shy mouthing a soft Hi. Cisco saw as Mirror Master and Top were crossing a mirror across the room , he looked at the aisle and Savitar and Frost were still talking he hurried and jumped through the mirror falling just seconds later to Top and Mirror Masters place, "No!!" was all he could say before Cisco made a breach and scaped. Joe was grabbing a cup of coffee at hes kitchen when he heard a noise "Joe, Where's Barry and Wally" Joe put hes glass down "There helping HR and Tracy " Cisco catched hes breath for a few seconds "I think I know what Savitar is up to"

Savitar suddently had a flash across her mind "They got him, Should have known he would fail" Killerfrost looked at him "Martin?" He nodded and she arched her eyebrow "You know if they have him he will end in the pipeline and im sure my bioscan is still in their system" She curved a wicked smile and Savitar looked into her eyes "Take care of him for me, I wil check on our friend Ramon" They both parted ways and as he entered he noticed Cisco gone but he had advanced just enough on the DNA multiplier he needed

He got hes suit on and within seconds he was in Top and Mirror Masters home, Top took a step back "We didnt expect him to follow us" Savitar spoke in hes robottic voice ignoring her and looking at Mirror Master "You will finish what Cisco started" Top looked confused as fas as she knew her man was just a talented thieve , Mirror Master looked at him "How could I finish something of that caliber , you need to find a proffesional " He took a step back and Savitar took him after all he knew very well in hes early stages Mirror Master had gotten many degrees in engenieer.