Sunstreaker xEx-Decepticon!Cranky!Mer!Reader

(He's the cover boy, seems only fitting he gets first oneshot. Reader is female unless stated otherwise.)

3rd P.O.V

It was early in the morning, the sun rising over the horizon, basking everything in its path with warm light. All the little creatures began to stir, swimming out of the nooks and crannies in the reef, or out of the sea sponges that rested on the ledges among it. It would appear to be a peaceful morning, at least, that was the hopes of a single sleeping mer, basking in the sunlight amongst the coral. Well, she was sleeping until-*SMACK* something hit her face, rudely awakening her from her slumber. The laughter that followed only proved to annoy her further.

"Sunny!!!" Y/N yelled, clearly cranky after being woken up. Sunstreaker just continued to chuckle, amused by her annoyance. "Sorry babe! Sides dared me to!" (kill me now...) Y/N snarled, "He dared you to wake me up, by throwing a conch shell in my face?!" Sunstreaker, just now aware of what he'd gotten himself into, smiled nervously and nodded. The cranky mer before him only frowned more, if that was possible, and finally pushed herself off the reef, floating towards the now frightened twin. 

She smirked internally, you don't deflect from the decepticons without leaving a lasting impression on mers, be they of decepticon or autobot origin. By now the two were face to face, so close they could almost-*chu*

Sunstreaker gasped slightly, a red hue blossoming onto his face. He covered his face, including the cheek that had just been 'attacked' by the Ex-Decepticon. She smiled, her mood softening, as she looked at the normally cocky mer before her. "That's your "punishment" for waking me up Sunny. As for your brother however...", her eyes darkened as her smile seemed slightly more sinister then previously," I will be taking this incident into account with Optimus, and we'll have to see if his punishment is as forgiving as yours."