Part 1: A New Start

Rotom: Ok it's time to make a fresh new start and this time I'll try not to make the same mistake last time anyways I think we got a few dares.

Jake(Ash's Dewott): I bet most dares is about Zero and Flare.

Will(Ash's Infernape): Hey Thunder and Yumemi's ship is popular.....a little bit.

Razor(Ash's Sceptile): Yeah Zero and Flare's ship is really popular.

Zero(Ash-Greninja): What can we say?

Flare(Serena's Delphox): *Hold his hand* It we're just made for eachother...

Zero: *Blushes*

Flare: *Smiles and Hugs him*

Zero: *Blushes hard* C-Can we get started?

Rotom: Sure anyways we're off to a good start 1st Dare is From TheManEatingMarauder and it's for Inferno to Act Gay and Horny towards Zero, if he refuses Inferno and Alain are supposed to give up their Kalos Champion Title and Call Zero and Ash King, Can you take the Heat Inferno~? Oh yeah you have to call Zero Daddy if you misbehave.

Inferno(Alain's Charizard):...............................*Flys Away*

Zero: Guess he couldn't take the BUT THE KALOS CHAMPION TITLE NOW BELONG TO ME When he comes back he better give me that Trophy........(Dammit I wanted to fight him again)

Rotom: Another Dare from TheManEatingMarauder is for Barbra to sing "Take it off" From Ke$have.

Barbra(Dawn's Lopunny): Ummmmmmmm I can't sing

Will: C'mon babe it's ok

Barbra: Ok I'll try....*AHEM*

Barbra: *Breathes* Woah....that was intense....so Will how was I?

Will: PERFECT 😁😁😁😁😁😁😁🖒🖒🖒🖒🖒(HOT~!)

Barbra: *Smiles and Kisses his check*

Will: *Smiles*

Rotom: Ok Next Dare and it's For Yumemi and it's to Sing "Bad Boy" From Cascada Also from TheManEatingMarauder.

Yumemi(Serena's Sylveon): Alright Hey Thunder.

Thunder(Ash's Pikachu): Yeah?

Yumemi: This one is for you~ *Winks*

Thunder: *Blushes red*

Yumemi: Here I go!

Yumemi: And that's how I feel about you Bad Boy~

Thunder: You Naughty girl~

Rotom: *Grabs Thunder* HOLD YOUR HORSES! You gotta Dare to do.

Thunder: Oh Fine. What is it?

Rotom: Ash-Greninja-Xyz Dares you to Sing His World

Thunder: Isn't that from Sonic 06?!

Zero: DEAR ARCEUS NO!

Myrogashi(Ash's Charizard) and Razor: NOT THAT ANYTHING BUT THAT!!!!!!

Thunder: Calm down it's just the soundtrack.......Ummmmmm there are two Version...I'll stick with the original...in 3...2...1..

Yumemi: *Claps* Bravo Senpai~!

Thunder: Thanks.

Rotom: Next Dare and another one from Ash-Greninja-Xyz and it's for Zero to Sing two Songs Knight of the wind and End of me

Zero: *Coughs*

Flare: You have a fever Zero?

Zero: No just getting my voice ready. Anyways Ready!

Zero: Ok now for Number Two *Breathes and Sing*

Zero: How was I?

Flare: KAWAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII~!!!!!

Zero: Glad you like my voice.

Rotom: The last one for today from Ash-Greninja-Xyz and it's for us to react to Ash and Greninja Runnin Nightcore Version.

Zero: This guy has great taste I really like this guy!

Blaze(Ash's Torracat): UGGGGGGHHHHH MORE OF ZERO BEING A SHOW OFF I'M JUST GONNA PULL UP THE VIDEO! NO COMMENT INCLUDING!!!!!!

Wren(Ash's Decidueye): He's Jealous...

(Got a little Lazy but thanks for the fresh New start mope you guys enjoy and if you have ideas put them in the Comments and I'm gonna do the Dares is still have for Ask and Dare and sorry but No perverted dares.)