"You already have!" I said picking out a pair of shoes and walking up to the front to buy them.

"What do you mean," He asked following close behind me.

I could tell that he was dying to know more. "Never mind," I said.

 I heard Liam's phone vibrate. I was saved by the phone.

 "Hello," He said pausing for a minute.

"Okay, I'll grab the guys," he said before hanging up. ”That was Louis; he said we have to get to the stage for sound check." We grabbed Harry and Niall then called Zayn who was at a different store to meet us out front. We walked outside and found a car waiting for us with Zayn, Louis and Vicki already in it.

"I'm going to meet this guy today," Liam said before I jumped in the car. The ride there was quiet till we got about two miles away from the stage and the fans started coming I felt Liam and Zayn tense up beside me. It was nice to see Liam the same old him again, so over protective. We got out of the car and Zayn grabbed one hand like usual and Liam grabbed the other but this time intertwining our fingers I looked up at him and he only smiled. Then Paul started escorting us to the backstage doors. When we got there Zayn let go of my hand but Liam didn't till we got inside. They grabbed their microphones and walked on stage. Vicki and I standing backstage, I smiled to myself.

"I saw Liam and you," Vicki asked. "When are you going to tell him?”

"Not sure yet," I said keeping my eyes on them.

"You better do it soon," She said looking at me.

I smiled and nodded. "I will," I said walking to back and sitting on the coach they had.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

They got done and walked to the back where Vicki and I were sitting and Louis grabbing Vicki into a big bear hug. 

"What are we going to do for the next hour and a half," Zayn asked.

"Play video games I guess, Paul won't let us leave," Niall said. Louis looked at all of us then at Paul.

"Paul, I'll be back in an hour," Louis said grabbing Vicki's hand and running out.

"Louis, no come back here,” Paul said running after them. I giggled at Paul running after them.

"Well, guys, I guess we are staying here," Liam said sitting down next to me and pulling his phone out to text Alex I was guessing. I knew I had to tell him soon or I would lose him forever. We sat around and just talked most of the time till Paul brought Vicki and Louis twenty minutes later.

“Well, we tried," Louis said walking over to us and laughing.

"So, Emily, Liam told me you like this guy, hmmm, I wonder who that could be," Niall said looking straight at Liam.

 "You guys act like you know him and I don't like him that much," He said with a huge frown on his face. We all stared at him weird, was he jealous?

"Guys, we should go talk to the fans," Zayn said. We nodded and started walking outside with Paul behind us.

"Hi, what’s your name," Niall asked taking a picture with one of the fans.

"Jen," She said. "I know this sounds weird but I made a song for you guys," She said looking at all of the boys.

"Can we hear it," They asked together.

She started singing. "You may run and hide when we're screaming your names all night but let me tell you boys there are prices we pay alright because all of the things we do to keep you in our lives. One Direction can’t you see, can’t you see, how your fame's affected our reality? Our rooms are covered in posters of you and that makes us love you 1D," She finished and started laughing." I know it’s weird." 

 We all laughed "No, its actually good, explains our fans pretty well," Liam said before Paul told us it was time to go in. We walked back in and the boys got ready again. Vicki and I sat down on the coach.

"You're insecure, don't know what for. You're turning heads when you walk through the door. Don't need make up, to cover up, being the way that you are enough," Liam started Singing on stage.

I sighed. I wish he was singing that to me.

"Are you going to tell him tonight," Vicki asked

"I don't know yet," I said. I wanted to tell him so bad but I couldn't mess up our relationship.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"The boys ran off stage where me and Vicki were standing. "Last night here," Vicki said, walking over to Louis.

 "Emily, can I talk to you real quick," Liam asked walking over to me.

"Yeah, "I said getting up and following him outside.

"What’s up," I said

"I don't want you dating who ever this guy is," He said looking down. I could see his fists were closed and his breathing was loud in my ears.

"Liam, you aren't my father," I said. "I've had to watch you date all of these girls, when I know who you need to be with" I said starting to cry.

"I don't want you to get hurt, Emily, you’re my best friend," He said looking at me. I could have sworn there were tears in his eyes.

"Liam, I like this guy a lot and you won't hate him," I said laughing through my tears.

The others joined us outside. He glared at them with his hands over his chest.

"You, guys keep saying you know who this girl I’m supposed to be with is. Who is it,” He asked.

 I had to tell him, now there was no other way now or never. "It’s Me," I said.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys so the song the girl sings was actually wrote by @VickiMarinez.Thanks for reading vote,comment,and fan thanks!