And They Were ROOMMATES

time to rewrite all of this shit

edit: fuck iT ITS LIKE FIVE MONTHS LATER IM REWRITING IT A G A I N

-

Great. It's the first week of college, and I don't know know where my dorm is. Fuck my life.

I suddenly bump into a someone on their phone, losing my very short train of thought.

"Oh! Sorry! I didn't see you there." She looks up at me, smiling.

"It's fine! No harm done. Hey, do you know where dorm 1776 is?" I looked down at her, smiling back.

"Right to your left!" She said, smiling and pointing at it. "Oh my god, your roommate is so cute, just to let you know! I'd totally hook up with him if I were you." She winked, giggling a little.

"What?" I looked at her, confused.

"Nevermind," she said, shaking her head a little. "Want me to introduce you to him?"

"Sure. But,, who are you?" I asked.

"Oh! Sorry- I'm Peggy! Nice to meet you!"

I smiled at her. "Nice to meet you too. I'm Alex, by the way."

"Ok! Ok! Well, let's go in!" She excitedly opened the door, waving at my roommate. "Hey, John!"

'John' looks up from his journal, smiling at me. Holy shit. He's super fucking hot. I wanna do things. Bad things. Oh, no. That's bad. That thought was real bad. I- uh oh. That's super bad.

"Hey, I'm John. I'm assuming you're my new roomie?" He winks, smirking at me for potentially no reason and I want to melt. I want to fucking melt into a puddle onto the floor.

"Yup! Yup, that's me! I'm Alex." I put my stuff down, smiling at him. I actually didn't bring that much. Just a couple of boxes of stuff.

Peggy leaves, winking at me as she slams the door shut. I glance over at John. He smiles at me. "So, want me to help you set anything up?" I shake my head. "Nah, I'm good. I'll set my stuff up later."

"Ah. 'Kay. Hey, my friends and I are meeting up at this coffee place later, do you wanna come with?" He set his journal down, looking me in the eyes. "I think you'd like them- they're really energetic and fun to be around."

"Alright. Sounds fun. What time are you meeting them?" I set my backpack down, getting my phone out.

"Uh- Around two, I think? What time is it?" He looks around, glancing at the clock. "Fuck, it's 2:05!"

I laugh a little. "Good job. Great timing. I think that means we should leave now?" I picked up my backpack again, huffing a little. It was kinda heavy.

"Yeah, yeah we should." He grabbed his wallet, putting his shoes on at light speed. "Let's go!"

I smiled at him, rushing out with him. We practically ran to the coffee place. I didn't even know where we were going- John said it was some place called 'The Den'. I thought there were only Starbucks's on campus.

Whatever, at least I'm gonna have coffee within the next few minutes.

-

alright motherfuggers i rewrote it now oNTO THE NEXT CHAPTER. SEND HELP