M: Sure. Be there in a few

C: ok ma see ya.. I love youuuu...

M: aww love you moree. Se ya
Jazzy makes nauseous faces while I'm on the phone. 🤢😷🙄
Jazzy: I hate to break up your love fest but WHAT ABOUT ME. HELLO?LIFESAVER? With  Chemisty work that needs to be done.

Me:Jazzy I promise I will help you tomorrow but please please let me go. I will owe you one.

Jazzy: You already owe me YOU'RE LIFE LITERALLY.

Me: I'll write you're essay

Jazzy: No thanks I like doing my own work.

Me: well you can do the chemistry work then.
Jazzy: Oh No You don't!!! You go have your fun but this work is getting done TOMORROW.

ME: ok fair enough.

Jazzy: I will be here at 10AM.

Me: Ok Jazzy. Now before you go help me find something to wear. I wanna look cute but not trying to hard to be cute.
Jazzy rolls her eyes and laughs at me then picks the perfect outfit. I get dressed and we both head out the door.

Star's POV

Ha Ray is so sweet. Craig disses me And ray steps right in.. Hmm ray he's something . Maybe i got my eye on the wrong guy?... I hope I see them tomorrow or at school Monday.

I get a call from. Chris.. Uh he's my ex-boyfriend  he seriously should leave me alone I don't wanna talk to him. I tell him I'm moving and he just flips out on me like really.. Well forget him it wasn't my fault I didn't have a choice... Wait why am I sweating this I'm going to bed.

Ray's POV

Star is not that bad . Sadly she and Prod can't be together. Nicole's been through so much in her life she has nigtmares flashback and Insane unbelievable thoughts. But Prod brings out this perky side to her.I've never seen Prod get emotional over a girl. It's like they're meant to be.

they were Swagged. That It Couple. But jealous bitches and hating niggas had to fuck it up. Roc and Prince on that trippy shit. Wanna act like its all good knowing they could've told Prod the truth. I would but I don't know the whole story.

*Sighs*

____________________________________________________

Boo Cliffy. You guys are getting super close to finding out what all the commotion and drama was about back then and is starting up now thanks to the one and only RAY RAY. But I can't tell you guys just yet so lets go to someone else's POV

Haha love ya guys. And y'all love the suspense.. Ok back to the story

____________________________________________________

Prod's POV

I hear knocking on the door and see Nicole through my room Window.

I go downstairs and open the door.

M: hey Nic

N: hi

She walks in and looks kinda distraught.

M: uh. Nicole

N: yah

M: are you ok

N: yes definitely.

M: you sure

N: Ye-e-e....

I pick her up and spin her around