NUEVE

Jela Garcia

I looked out my window while laying on my bed. Ever since Nate got put away i've been lonely. I ignore everyone all the time. Only time i go out is to eat or to find a good lawyer. The boys have been selling the weed for me, not that i don't want too, i just feel uncomfortable going out without Nate.

Leah knocked on my door. "Yeah?" I call. "Can i come in?" I rolled off my bed to go unlock my door, i walked back to my bed and sat down. "I have a question for you." She said sitting down after me. "Whats up." "So the boys are going out tonight and i wanted to know if you wanted to come with..." She smiled.

I shrugged "I don't know." "Come on Jela please, I miss going out." I looked at her and she had a puppy face. "Alright." I rolled my eyes. She squealed and hugged me "Yay. Love you." She walked out and shut my door. I figured it was time for me to see life in the real world than from my tv. I wasn't going to do my makeup, just eyebrows. I dug through my closet for something to wear, i grabbed denim jeans, a white crop top and my checkerboard vans. I threw on a jacket because the club they always go to is always cold.

 I threw on a jacket because the club they always go to is always cold

I walked out and saw the boys. I gave them a small smile while they came up to me and hugged me. "How you been?" Derek asked. I shrugged "I'd say better, but i'd be lying." "Don't worry Jela, he'll be out soon." John smiled. "I hope." I sat down on the couch waiting for Leah.

•••

It was around 2 in the morning and i was sitting at the bar, ignoring every guy that came up to me. I continued drinking my coke. "Jela, come on dance or something." Leah said. "Im not in the mood. I think im just gonna go home." I said. "Jela." She frowned. "I have to meet a lawyer tomorrow, for Nate." I got up and hugged her. "Love you." She said.

I decided to walk home. I know its not safe but i needed to get shit off my chest. Nates been running through my mind everyday. Ever since he got locked up i feel like i've lost everything. But i promised my self i'll help him and i plan on doing that tomorrow.

•••

I walked into the apartment and locked the door behind me. I went to the kitchen grabbing some chips and a coke. I dragged my feet to the room and opened my laptop to watch my favorite movie, This Is The End. Its so dumb but so funny.

•••
SHORTTTT BUTTT ITS SOMETHING🤷🏽‍♀️

{word count: 470}