TRES

Jela Garcia

We walked back inside and and i told them i was gonna show him around but really we were going to my room to have sex.

We were making out and both fell onto the bed.We practically ripped the clothes off of each other.He went down and started kissing were i needed him most.I moaned loudly and moved my arms over to his head, he grabbed my wrist and pinned my arms down onto the bed.

I squirmed around as he made me feel amazing. "Oh fuck." I moaned.He looked up at me and i looked at him, i could feel his smirk form.My moans were uncontrollable, sometimes you couldn't even hear them.

As soon as i came on his lips he climbed up and positioned him self to enter me.I pulled his face towards mine and kissed him uncontrollably as he stroked in and out of me.A moan escaped from his lips and i bit my lip.

He pounded into me and my head flew back as I moaned.I tugged my hair and squinted my eyes as he stroked faster and faster.My legs became to shake and i lifted my hips.He grabbed them as he pulled all the way out to flip me over.He lifted my hips up but kept my stomach on the bed and pulled in.He crosses his arms and pounded in faster and i gripped onto the sheets.

He moaned more and then came on my back.My hips fell as he laid next to me.I was completely out of breath and so was he.I looked at him and kissed him.

+

I woke up and showered since i have work.It was a quick one because i was almost late.I was washing the soap out of my hair and off my body when i heard my phone ring.I furrowed my eyebrows together and picked it up.

"Hello?" I asked since i didn't read the caller ID. "Wassup shawty." It was Nate. "Hey." I smiled. "You in the shower?" "Mhm, but a quick one." "Ahh, aye i wanted to know what you were doing tonight?" I stepped out the shower and wrapped the towel around me."Well I leave work at 3 today so...nothing." "Bet, you down to chill?" "Yeah." I bit my nail and walked to my room. "Alright well what you doin right now?" I looked in my closet for a outfit. "Getting dressed." "How bout i take you to work." "I ride the subway." "Okay well now you ride me, i mean ride with me." "Haha."

"Ight well i'll let you be, tell me when to pick you up." "Alright."

••••
short but needed to update

{word count: 445}