I put my head against the wall as my tears continued to dry on my face, the cellar door opened. I didn't bother to even look up to see who it was. "Elena." I breathed out, looking over at her to see her staring at me. 

"Ella." She shuffled around awkwardly as Damon entering glaring at Elena. 

Obviously they weren't exactly on the same page from what I was listening to. "Here to torture me? To tell me you're going to kill my husband and family?" I asked, putting my arms on my knees that were plopped up to my chest. 

"Damon and Stefan are your family." She tried to correct. 

I laughed madly at her comment. "No." My eyes drifted to Damon who was standing there with guilt all over his face. "They aren't." His face slowly went from guilt to hurt. "If they were family they wouldn't have dragged me here at the first place." Elena sighed in response. "You must be a prize winning if my brothers are fighting over you like they did with Katherine." Damon shot me a look. "Soon, they'll end up murdering one another because of you." I chuckled shaking my head. 

"Look. We have to do this-" I cut her off. 

"No. You don't." I snapped, standing up causing Damon to tense. "I guess this is what happens when you are too nice to people. Huh? They end up stealing everything from you." I glared at my brother then Elena. "You forgive them so many time but they end up doing so many mistakes all over again and they expect you to forgive them. I'm an idiot." I looked down at my shoes. "I'm an idiot for forgiving you and Stefan both over and over again." My voice cracked, with my eyes watering. "Over and over again..." My voice trailed off, breaking. 

"Just let me go. And I promise you I'll control Klaus." Damon sucked in a breath, turning to Elena. 

"Time to go." He whispered, my head snapped to him. 

Elena walked out of the cellar. I looked at him pleadingly. "Please." I begged, he shook his head and walked out of the cellar. I ran towards the door trying to pull it open and bagging on it. "Damon! Damon! Please! I know you're there. Please open this door!" I cried, screaming and pounding on the metal door causing my knuckles and the side of my hand to bleed from how hard I was hitting it. "Damon!!" I screamed, slumping down putting my head against it. 

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry." I heard him mutter repeatedly before he walked off. 

"Damon." I sobbed, hitting the door weakly. I continued to shake violently as I cried madly all over again. I scanned the walls of the cellar shaking in fear as memories of me getting abused and losing my child filled my mind once again. "No. No." I held onto my ear remembering his screaming and yelling. "Get out of my head. Get out of my head." I repeated, begging to god I'd get out of here before I lose my mind. "Help me! Help!" I screamed in fear, pounding against the door. 

I breathed in and out, backing away from the door quickly staring up at it in fear. "Help me." I whispered, rocking myself back and forth, trying to control my breathing and my mind from going crazy.

  ⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜⚜  

(3rd Point Of View)

Klaus' mind was filled with his wife, not knowing where she was. He had tried to call her but she wouldn't answer nor would she answer his messages, it worried him madly. It was almost like she fell off the face of earth, asking everyone if they've seen her but all the responses were the same.