Took You Long Enough

(Request from @MichiakaIsabella)

(Hearthstone's P.O.V)

It was a lazy Sunday. I should've probably gotten off my ass, but I didn't feel like it. We were relaxing on the couch watching some cheesy Spanish soap opera (with subtitles, of course). Blitzen was laid out on the couch, head on my lap, oddly intrigued with the show. I didn't understand much of it, just that someone was cheating on someone's husband, and he was pissed

Humans. Never happy. 

Blitzen had become a lot more laid back lately. I took that as a good sign. Usually he was working so hard he barely had enough time to fit in a meal before he was back on that damn sewing machine. He was dressed in a sweater that hid all his muscles and made him look small in the cutest way possible and a pair of shorts. This man. I ran my hand through his dreads and placed a kiss on his forehead. He blinked and smiled up at me. 

I could have sworn I was legitimately melting.

'So, how about the show?' He signed.

'Lots of drama.'

'Well, yeah. Have you seen a soap opera before?'

'More or less.'

'What's that supposed to mean?'

Our highly intellectual conversation was interrupted by a knock on the.. window.

It was... Magnus.

Blitzen hopped up. 'Why is our child on the side of our apartment building?'

I shrugged. Blitzen's anxiety was speaking for him. We were both now more or less used to Magnus in general.

Hitching the window open, I watched in silent confusion as Blitzen helped Magnus through. 

I watched their conversation.

"I thought we already had the 'You're not Spider-man' talk!"

Magnus shrugged.

Blitzen walked over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist with a heavy sigh.

"You should really be more careful." He said to Magnus, now signing as well. I assumed this meant he wanted me to weigh in on the matter, so I did.

'You could have gotten seriously hurt. Nidavellir is not Asgard.'

"I know, I know. I just had a question."

Blitz gave him and 'Are you serious?' look. "You could've called me!"

"I didn't think that you got reception down here."

"Kid, please. We're like the Wakanda of the underground. We get better service down here the you do up there. But that's besides the point. What's this 'question' that you're risking life and limb for?"

Magnus looked us up and down for a moment. He walked to the left, looked. Walked to the right, looked. 

'Magnus,' I signed, 'You're scaring me.'

"Are you two a thing?"

I felt Blitzen tense up beside me. "Um.. what would make you think that?"

"Really? You're literally hugging the life out of Hearth right now."

"That doesn't mean anything! We're just... really good friends? Right Hearthstone?"

He looked at me desperately.

I rolled my eyes and heaved a sigh. Tilting Blitzen's chin up, I placed a gentle kiss on his lips. 

I looked to Magnus. 'That explain enough for you?'

Blitz hid his face in my shirt. Magnus smirked a bit, nodding. 

'It explains just enough.'

And just like that, he grabbed onto the window sill, swung out and landed on the next roof over.

We sat there, confused for a bit, returning to our previous state on the couch. 

'What if I wasn't ready for him to know yet?' Blitzen complained.

I shrugged. 'I think he took it well.'

He cracked a small smile. 'He totally thinks he's Spider-man. Did you see the way he jumped out of the window like that?'

Leaning back contentedly, I grinned.

'He'll call.'

(HolY shit I love the way that ended. I consider this a double upload-- And holy crap this is voted #170 out of 1K stories in forgiveness?? I love you guys! leave requests in the comments! Much love <3)