7: Sweet Metronome

Midoriya and Todoroki continued to write in the diary, some subjects deep and some shallow. Midoriya felt he could take his mind off of things when he got to read about Todoroki's thoughts and feelings, even though some were rather silly.

*What's it like having to always see the back of Bakugou's head during class?

~Kacchan has a small hair whorl on the back of his head, but I'm worried that he'll get angry if I try to touch it, so I pretend I don't notice it.

*For today's practice I really wanted to partner up with Midoriya.

~I also think it's easy to work with you, Todoroki-Kun. You're great support.

~Todoroki-Kun, you dozed off a bit in our afternoon class.

*Great. I didn't think I'd get caught.

*Aizawa-Sensei was feeding cats in the rear garden.

~I saw that once before I had to run away. How nostalgic.

*I had a dream I made a snowman. I named it Midoriya.

~It must have been a really nice dream.

*Even though I'm trying to distinguish Midoriya's normal hair from bed hair, it's hard.

*I know it's your favorite, but I think you've been having a lot of Katsudon.

~Don't you also eat a lot of Soba, Todoroki-Kun?

"What are you saying, Todoroki-Kun?" Midoriya giggled. His cheek rested on his hand, which was propped up by his elbow. Huh? Midoriya noticed that the right side of the book had gotten a lot thinner. Todoroki-Kun's turn will be the next to last page. Should I prepare a new notebook?