The Alola Region/Rules

Zero: Summer Vacation the most brilliant time of the year the weather is Hot, School is Out, and The Most fun part is that we're all in the Alola Region so that means Hitting the Beach Surfing and having fun Day and Night!

Thunder: I'm very Excited I wonder if we get some new dares

Rotom: Hehehehehehe well........about that......

Stone: What did you do Rotom?

Rotom: While....I was cleaning up my Data I accidentally deleted our dares for Ask or Dare with Greninja and Braixen...

The Pokémon: WHAT?!

Razor: YOU PIECE OF JUNK!!!!!!!!!

Rotom: I'm sorry please forgive me!

Jake: Actually it's kinda a good thing.

Will: Where are you Saying that Jake?

Jake: I mean it wouldn't hurt to start a new one I'm just saying.

Flare: Hey you're Right like I Evolved into a Delphox so if I was a Delphox We Wouldn't have Ask or Dare with Greninja and Braixen am I right?

Yumemi: Yeah you have a point Flare.

Acura: Yeah but I hope if Other people will like this story like the last one....

Zoey: We'll See...

Noir: Do we have to?! It feels like this is a waste of time...

Ruby: C'mon Noir it'll be Fun.

Speed: Yeah Noir C'mon!

Frost: How bad can it be?

Noir: Hmph!

Ruby: *Smirks* Ok...if you don't wanna join Someone will give me a dare to find a boyfriend and Some Eeveelution will Claim me~

Noir: *Triggered* OK OK OK! I'LL JOIN!!!

Zach: Mind I we join too Lucy?

Lucy: I guess it couldn't hurt at least I'll spend time with you Zachary. *Licks him*

Zach: Heheheheheheheheheh.

Poipole: If Thunder's joining I'm joining too *Cuddles and Nuzzles him*

Thunder: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!! STOP THAT TICKLES! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Yumemi Also Cuddles and Nuzzles Thunder purring

Nebby: Just So they know me and Luna are Siblings

Luna: Yep! So don't try to make us incest!

Ebony: This is gonna be Fun~!

Blaze: I guess it couldn't hurt

Snowy: YAAAAAAAYYYYY!

Inferno and Markus: Alright then!

Chespie: Can we Join Denki?

Denki: Ok Sure Hun.

Chespie: YAAAAAAAYYYYY!!!

Whirlwind: Alright

Yang: Let's Do It

Jake and Will: YEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAS!!!!!!!

Rotom: Ok then I guess I'll get started then Now to all the viewers that read Ask or Dare with Greninja and Braixen You all know what to do puts some Questions or Dares in the Comments and we'll answer them as soon as they can we appreciate you guys Liking Ask or Dare with Greninja and Braixen this is like a Remake/Sequel so Yeah See you guys Later....Oh P.S. Try to put LESS Dirty/Perverted Dares please Later!

P.P.S. To New and Other Wattpad readers If you are more focus to the Anime of Pokémon Than Read the Description that'll let you know their names and What they are.