StarClan's son

Oakfudge couldn't stand it any longer. The grudge was melting him away. Not only a few minutes ago did his parents tell him he was half-Thunder clan and half-Shadow clan. It would explain why he always had the eyes for their camp. He could survive in both clans and he was pretty sure he would be welcomed in ShadowClan as in many gatherings they have said, "Oakfudge belongs to us! His skills do not match ThunderClan's and his father was once one of us"
Yeah, they weren't winning without an argument. So, his Mother stepped up and unleashed her inner queen, "It is that kits must stay with their Mothers!"
Woodstar (Shadowclan's leader) was not happy. They continued to argue. WindClan and RiverClan would just watch and stare, some nervously glancing at the sky to see if StarClan would disapprove. It was only when Oakfudge heard the thunder and lightning did he scream with all his might, "Stop!"
All eyes turned to him.
"Did you not hear that? StarClan will not be happy with this arguing. Also it is my choice which clan I'm in and right now, forever now, it is ThunderClan"
All cats were shocked at his outburst, only when an apprentice piped up did everyone worry. And the words were:
"Hear what?"

SEE, EVIL ENDING..! This is the end. *evil laugh*

Oakfudge~
Kestrel BloodVain~