9: Nightmares

Music: Afterlife - SPLITBREED

(Y/N) = Your Name
(E/C) = Eye Colour
(H/C) = Hair Colour

(Y/N) = Your Name(E/C) = Eye Colour(H/C) = Hair Colour

:Chapter Nine:

(Y/N) couldn't move.

Scratch that - she could hardly breath.

Her pale face was covered with a mask that felt like it was suffocating her, and her arms and legs were tightly strapped down to the seat she sat on. (E/C) coloured eyes rapidly scanned the area, panting heavily.

"Now, (Y/N), calm down. We can't possibly complete this with your heartrate so high." a male voice sneered, sending shivers down her spine.

"W-What are you doing to me?" she stuttered, looking around, trying to locate the voice. But all she could see was bright white. The screens and lights around blinded her.

A feminine snicker echoed around her, "I'd be surprised if she even made it through this." That was her. That was the woman that had caused all this to begin with. She was her mother! What kind of parent does this to their child?

She could feel a prick in her arm and it felt like needles stabbing through her body as whatever they injected began its course. (Y/N) felt like she was burning up, and a scream left her, eyes squeased shut.

"P-Please, stop!" she yelled, tears seeping down her cheeks.

The woman snorted, "Pathetic, can't even handle a little pain?" Another needle was stabbbed in the other arm, searing pain shooting through her. She felt numb, and empty, almost like her mind was wiped blank.

But she still knew who she was, and where she was. She knew what was being done to her yet she didnt know what was happening.

"Please stop!" she cried, yanking on the restraints that held her down.

"Shut it, you little brat."

"Please!"

-------

(Y/N) shot up with a cry, gasping and panting as sweat coated her forehead. The door suddenly burst open, revealing the God who was staying with her, an odd look of panic on his face, "(Y/N)? What's wrong?"

He went to hold her but (Y/N) struggled away, tangling herself in her bed covers, "N-NO! Don't come near me! Don't touch me!" she shouted, tears streaming down her face.

Loki frowned softly, "(Y/N), it's me."

The bedroom door burst open again, revealing Tony, Pepper and Natasha. The billionaire immediately shoved Loki away and began shouting at him, "What did you do to her?!"