queer...very queer!

"Here it is," Chairman Cho announced, tenderly rubbing his still swollen cheek. "This'll be where you'll stay, Pudding-kun."

The chairman had led us to this room at the far end of the floor. The door was huger and had a much more importance to it than the Chairman's office.

Just earlier, Chairman Cho had decided that I were to be taken custody by the Gurume. The thought of a place to stay hadn't really occurred in my mind but staying at Gurume… I shivered as Chairman Cho's face popped up in my mind.

Riko-sama then spoke indignantly, "No way he's staying with you! Zero chance!" The other girls strongly agreed, standing in front of me as though they're forming a barrier.

"Waa~ It's not like I'm the one to look after him!" Chairman Cho whined, while hugging his knees on his chair. "I'm gonna ask the two girls above you girls to do that."

The girls' faces instantly softened, a relieved and adoring smile spreading over their faces. All but Hina said in unison, "Ah~ Nee-chans!~"

I blinked in confusion, "U-um nee-chans..?"

Akane-sama looked over at me. "Ah, right. There's the S class unit above us; they're the sweetest people you'll ever meet!" She gushed.

"Yeah~" Riko-sama piped in, "You won't have to worry about perverts or anything as long as you're with them~" Her whole demeanour looked as though she had just glimpsed at heaven. I sweat dropped at her.

A tug on my shirt sleeve caught my attention. I turned to see that it was Hina-sama, who looked unexpectedly really excited. "Let's… go meet them now..!"

"I'm almost like them too, you know," Chairman Cho pouted, obviously not happy by the fact the Onee-chans were more adored than him. "Give me attention too!"

"Only, you're not," Riko-sama interjected. "Not one bit at all."

Hina-sama ignored Chairman Cho completely and started to pull on my sleeve, leading me out of the room. The others followed behind, Riko-sama making a face of disgust at Chairman Cho who was looking very grouchy.

Once we had arrived and Chairman Cho announced the place to be where I'll be staying at, Hina-sama pushed the doors open and nearly ran inside. "Mama! Papa!"

Eh...?! Mama? Papa??

"Fric-neechan! Sucette-neechan!" Riko-sama and Akane-sama called, walking towards the two girls who were getting hugged by a very eager Hina-sama.

They were very queer. Like, very very queer. "N-no matter how you look it, aren't they both guys?!" I exclaimed to no one in particular.

"Ara, Hina sweetie, welcome back," the wavy haired one said, caressing Hina-sama's hair rather fondly. "I see you brought Akane and Riko, how nice."

"Hm~ I see a new face, who is this?" The straight haired one spoke, looking at me. Wait… are those… horns on their forehead??

"I'm still here!~" Chairman Cho whined.

What the fudge is going on here! (゚д゚;)

Fric: Lolly
Sucette: Lollipop

In French, at least google told me so.

Guess who's back?? ヽ(*゚ー゚*)ノ Yeah, Miu!

I apologise for the short chapter but to make up for it and the fact that I've been taking a break from this for so long, the next chapter is gonna be up soon!

Thank you all so much for the 5k uwaah!!! (灬º 艸º灬)