Part 2 Chapter 6

Phil's POV

"Phil! Wake up!" I hear as Dan nudges my shoulder in a feeble attempt to wake me up.

"Dan, For God sake's what time is it?" I ask before burying my face back into my pillow, trying to block out Dan's voice.

"I don't know... about eight..." He mumbles.

"Eight!? We're on holiday Dan, why do you want to wake up so early?"  I moan.

"B-Because I don't want to waste a minute of this with you. We have to go back at some point." Dan replies quietly.

I look up at him but he's not looking at me. He's looking down, fiddling with the corner of the bed sheet. I smile and jump up to hug him. I can feel him smiling back against my chest as he hugs me back.

"You're so adorable, lets get the bags unpacked first yeah?" I say as I look over his shoulder to see our cases still not emptied in the corner of the room.

"OK." He yawns. "But can we just stay like this of a little bit?"

"Nope." I say and shove him off the bed so he lands on the floor with a thump. "You decided to wake me up so we're getting up. Come on lazy butt." I say as I get out of bed myself and offer him a hand so he can get up.

"I hate you." He grumbles but takes my hand anyway.

"And I love you too." I say and kiss the top of his head. He looks away, trying to seem angry but I can see a hint of a smile playing at the corner of his lips.

I grab his suitcase and pass it over to him before opening mine.

"Oh my gosh, I forgot all about this!" I say and pull out the black box. "I'll set it up later."

Dan nods and continues to fold his clothes into different draws.

"So, what do you want to do today Dan?"

"Well, I don't really know whats here yet but it looks like its going to be a nice day so can we just both go swimming?" He asks

"Sure! But I don't have any swimming trunks, can I burrow some of yours?" I ask as I don't think I've ever owned any trunks before.

"Nope, I'm going to make you swim in your clothes." Dan smirks.

"What! Why?" I say and stop unpacking to look at him.

"Because you pushed me off the bed and now my butt hurts!" He moaned but giggled a bit.

I pouted at him which made him laugh even more. "Well what do you want me to do? Kiss it better?" I ask sarcastically.

"Yes." He said as he laughed even more.

"Fine." I smirked and started walking towards him.

"No no no Phil, no, I was joking!" He giggled and started to back away but he was too slow and I quickly caught him and pinned him down to the bed.

"No, Phil please!" He laughed as I kiss his neck.

"How is that my butt?" He asked as he tried to wriggle from underneath me.

"I'm getting there." I smirked and then started placing butterfly kisses along his collar bone.

I suddenly jumped up and squeaked as he started tickling my sides. I jumped off him and he managed to escape by running out the room.

"Where are you going!" I called as I heard the front door open.

"To check how warm the water is!" I heard him call back before hearing the door slam.

I rolled my eyes and look back over to the small black box that was still sitting at the foot of our bed. I picked it up and brought it over to the kitchen table.

"Press once to turn it on and press again to turn it off. Sound simple enough." I said to myself, remembering what Louise told me to do.

I set the diameter to 50 metres like Louise said and pressed the button. A blue orb erupted out the box. I seeped through me and the walls of the building. I walked out the door to see it had completely, covered the house, just like Louise said it would.

I walked back to the kitchen to turn it off as we didn't need it on right now. I pressed the button once again and went back in to our room to grab some of Dan's trunks.

I went to walk our the room but I caught a shimmer of blue out of the corner of my eye. I turned to look out the window and saw that the transparent blue forefield still protected the house.

I sighed and went back into the kitchen and made sure I pressed the button properly this time. I opened the front door to meet Dan but the forcefield was still trapping me inside.

I frowned and went back to the box, picked it up and went back to the door. Surprisingly, the forcefield didn't move with the box, it still covered the house. I mashed the button but nothing happened.

I began to panic, there were no other buttons on the box. I tried to change the diameter but nothing happened. There were no batteries to take out and I was running out of options.

"Dan! DAN!" I called out in panic, I could feel the beads of sweat forming on my forehead.

A few minutes passed and Dan walked up to the door, but remained outside the forcefield.

"Whats up? I see you got the forcefield working." He smiled at me.

"No I haven't got it working, In fact, I think its broken, it wont turn off!" I said quickly and demonstrated for him by spamming the button again.

"What do you mean it wont turn off!" He said and put his hand on the forcefield like he was trying to get in. Panic rising in his voice as well.

"I don't know Dan, I've tried everything! But it wont go away. I'm trapped in here and you're stuck out there!" I said, I felt tears begin to prick at the corner of my eyes.

"Hey hey, don't cry Phil. Its OK, we'll sort it out." He said with a reassuring smile but i could see the doubt in his eyes.

"OK." I said and put my had against his, the only thing between us was a thin, unbreakable, blue barrier.

__________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: HEEEEEY

so things are getting interesting  ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

qotd: are any of you going to sitc?

that is all

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT BELOWILY BYE X

jk eeeeeeppp dan said my name and played my vids on the show eep eep eepCANT F£$%ING WAIT TILL NEXT WEEK U DONT UNDERSTAND OMFG