Baby shower

Justin Pov

I woke up before my princess so I got up and went to the restroom. I brushed my teeth and combed my hair up. Then I put on black jeans and a white v-shirt. I looked in the mirror.

Ju: Okay Justin

I walked back in the room to see Selena still asleep. I go downstairs and see the guys; Zayne, Arianna, Harry, Niall, Loui, Liam. My sister wanted to come but she couldn't make it cause of exams.

Zayne and Arianna was in charge of decorating the livingroom. Niall and Loui was in charge of the dinning room. Harry and Liam was in charge of food in the kitchen. I was in charge of everything else.

I go the cake and called a few family members to come. I even bought her a gift. Want to know what it is? Oh sorry, got to wait and see.

Selena Pov

I woke up to laughter from downstairs. I slowly got up and stand up, I went in the restroom and brushed my teeth. I woddle out to see a beautuliful dress with a note on it.

"Hey baby, this dress is for one of the biggest days in a girl life, a baby shower. Hope all your dreams come true"

I smiled and set the note in my journal. I put on the dress, of course to my a little long but no biggy. It fit over my baby bump perfectly. It's troque blue, goes to my knees. I put on the shape heart necklace that open up to say Juju+Selly=beyond and the were a picture of us on thw other side.

I smiled and woddle down stairs. I was greeeted by my friends and even Justin's family and friends. I gave them each a hug with a big smile. I was so happy.

I sat on the couch and talked to the wonderful people until they handed me gifts. I opened alot with baby clothes and baby things. Justin hand me a bag that say "babyboy" on it. I take out a..... It three shirts, one say Mrs. Bieber, one said Mr. Bieber and the other said baby Bieber.

I looked at Justin and he got on his knee and pull out a small black box.

Justin Pov

Okay Justin, you can't mess this up. After she read the shirts and look at me, I got on one knee and bring out the black small box.

Ju: Selena Marie Gomez, Will be the honor and be my Mrs. Bieber and marry me.

She had tears pooring down, knodding.

Selena: Yes, yes Justin I will marry you.

I quickly hug her and opened the box to a heart shape diamond wedding ring. I set it on her fingers and kiss her.

Selena Pov

Oh my gosh, I'm gettin married to Justin, Justin Bieber. I love him so much that my heart won't stop pounding.