Talent show

Justin Pov

The boys and I been practicing this all month, I'm so ready for this.

I'm practicing the drums with headphones in my ears. I wasn't aware of the paps take flashless pictures.

The day grew long but it's finally our turn.

I stayed on the drums in the way back where nobody can see me. The boys start off 'Don't stop believin'. I trade spots with another drummer and I stand with a mic in my hand and walking to the boys as sing 'I believe I can fly'. Then we mash it together creating and amazing sound.

The crowd went wild and shouting and jumping. We bowed and came off the stage.

Now I got to find Selena, I know she going be perfect but I need to see. I find her in the dressing room, looking down with the mic in her hand. I sit by her and hugged her.

J: whats wrong babygirl

S: I'm scarried Justin

J: You going to great.. Want to know why I know that?

She look at me with her beautiful eyes that reflecting from the light.

J: It's because I'm by your side.

She smiled and her hug got tighter. I didn't mind, I love her and her hugs.

I face her to me and kiss her then her cheek and walked out to give her her space and to get my seat.

Selena Pov

I stand back stage, I peek through the curtains. Wow! thats alot of people. I can feel the butterflies had awoken inside me. I start pacing. Okay Selena, keep calm. I toke a deep breath and walked on stage by Arianna side. She gave a reasurring smile. I gave her a smile in return.

The music has started. Oh my! there no turning back now. I toke another deep breath.

I start sing and Arianna joined soon after. My nerves seem to disappear and I felt me openned. At the end of 'stand by me', we looked down as the light dim and our glow and the sticks glow through the dark. I start to dance and sing 'tell me something I don't know'. Everybody turn from tears to cheers. Arianna sings the high parts in the background.

Once we finished, everybody was clapping. I was smiling big and laughing over joy, Arianna and I mad our way off stage and find the boys. They looked so proud, I was even blushing at the compliments.

Mrs. Fox came to the stand with and envolope.

Mrs F: Third place winner!..... Katey and Jesse!!

2nd place......One direction andddd Justin Bieber!

Everybody was clapping and cheering. My stomach turned. Arianna grabbed my hand and we both look down and pray.

Mrs. F: Firth place runner!.....

The silence was killing me, any second I could know as a winner or a loser. My grip got tighter and my hand got sweaty.

Mrs. Fox: Selena Gomez and Arianna Grande

I gasped and instantly in tears. Arianna pulled me with her and we got our checks and the trophie. I was over joy in tears. Justin wrapped his arm around my shoulder and kiss my cheek. Everybody was cheering and shouting sweet things. There were flashes and camera everywhere. Mrs. Fox gave me a fake smile but I wasn't going to let that ruin my mood.