College

Selena Pov

Justin and I, putting our things in the way back of a long limbo. I'm so excited to leave, not worrying about Kate bossing me. I'm glad Justin is by my side again.

I sit on the truck, breathing in the fresh air. Goodbye home. I came out of thought when Justin picked me up over his shoulder and twirling. I laughed.

We finially got in like limbo and enjoy our long ride.

After the trip

We finially on campus, I look in the girl dorm for my room. When I found it, I instantly set my stuff on the bed. There weren't anybody here yet so I decide to unpack later and explore.

Justin Pov

I finially unpacked. I already meet my roommates, Zayne and Harry from one direction. There here for the same reason I am, minus Selena. This dorm is called Vip, it's mainly full of famous singers,dancers,actresses, and models.

Apparently Lou,Liam and Nialls sharing a room that's right across from us. The boys and I decided to get to know eachother and went to the cafe. I love it here already.

Selena Pov

I ran into Liam and Lou. I nearly dead! I love one direction! I'm a huge fan.

I tried to stay calm as Liam apolagize for bumping into me.

L: I'm sorry Lad

S:No,no , it's only an accident.

He gave me a reassuring smiled and walked away, Lou followed. I can't believe how calmed I was. I smiled and walked to my room. I hear girls giggling so I walked in.

??: Hi, I'm Arianna Grande and this is Taylor Swift

I nearly passed out. They're so famous on youtube, omg!

S: I'm Selena, Selena Gomez

A: That's a cute name

Taylor shrugged and jumped on her bed. Wow, stuck up. I smiled and start to unpack.