First day

Selena Pov

I just got my schedule. Arianna has alot of the same classes. I run, trying to find Justin before class. When I spotted him with Harry, I didn't hestitate to jump in Justin arms.

J: Hey babe

S: Let me see you schedule

He hand me the paper, we have all the same. I smiled and gave it back.

We walked in dance class first. The teacher seems fairly fit like a model with long wavy blonde hair, her eyes were grass green and her teeth lay perfectly.

??: Ok ok class, My name is Sarah Fox. Call me Mrs. Fox or Mrs. F

Her voice had a french accent. I smiled as she look at us, trying to recognized our faces. She gave me a rude glance like a preppy bitch. I just ignored it and smiled, hiding my urge to attack her. I glance at Justin that got googly eyes on Mrs. F. I rolled my eyes. Boys.

After class, Justin and I are hand to hand. People stared at us. I smiled but I didn't want to seem like a show off. Like, yeah, I got Justin and proud of but I don't people to hate me either.

Justin, Arianna and I walked in music class. The teacher instantly shake our hands with a smile. She was a little older, maybe late thirties. She had great teeth and well fit, her hair was red and down to her shoulder with hazel eyes.

??: Hi everybody! I'm Anna Hauls but call me Mrs. Anna

I like her, she smiles at everybody and she got so much energy. She glanced me and smile wide. I return the smiled and then look at Justin. He was basically gossiping with Zayn. I rolled my eyes and enjoy my time to introduce myself to my fellow classmate.

We then went to the basics, Math, literature and History, the Must classes. Our last two classes was Drama/acting and modeling.

Justin Pov

I had a great first day, I was with Selena all day. We had all the same classes. I had a few with my Buds.

Don't tell nobody but Mrs. Fox was hot. I know, I know, I got Selena but come on, I'm a guy, a guy can find other girls attractive.

When I got in my room, the whole gang was there. They were practicing there songs. I join them when they sing What make you beautiful.

Lou: Guys, Why don't we do a smash up in the in coming talent show in few weeks.

Zayn: Would we be ready?

Liam: I think we can do it mates

I knod and smiled

J: Yeah, We'll win it , hands down.

We all smirked at eachother and continue playing.

Arianna Pov

I just read a poster about the talent show that is coming in a few weeks.

I step in our room and looked at Selena with bright eyes and a wide smile. She gave me a smile back and a puzzle look.

S: what are you thinking Ari?

A: Maybe we should do a duet in the talent show

S: No, no Ari, I can't sing as well as you, I wouldn't be able to keep up

I roll my eyes.

A: Sing me something

She had nervous look then open her mouth and singed, wooow!

A: Wow! You can sing and I mean SING!

She blessed and looked at her hands.

A: Please Sellyboo

S: ooo okay Ari

I jumped and hugged her

A: oh thank you, thank you!

We songoing to win! I would of asked Tay too but she been cranky lately so Oh well.

Selena Pov

I'm so nervous but I said yes. I just want to disappoint Arianna. She so sweet and kind, How can say you say No to her.

Serious question... What would we wear? What would you sing? When is it!

Ugh, I'm so worried and scarried.