0.5;

"Sheri sent me the password to the clubhouse." Clay told me. I nodded and continuing eating my bag of chips. I was eating Doritos. Monty favorite chips. Why am I thinking about his bitch.

"Hello earth to Olivia." Clay says.

"What." I snap my head up.

"I said are you coming after school to my house today?"

"Oh no. I'm staying home today." I say throwing another chip in my mouth.

"Okay." He replied.

"Hey have you gotten any threats lately?" Clay asks.

"No why?"

"Me, Alex and Jess had gotten one." Clay sighs.

"Oh Tyler was explaining to me he got one too." I say.

"That's crazy." I lean back into the chair.

"But it's good I'm in the clear." I smirk.

"Really?" He glares at me.

"It was a joke." I laugh.

"Not funny." He snatched my Chips out of my hand.

"Okay okay." I say trying not to smile.

"Vote Marcus for president!" Marcus yells.

"No!" I yell back. 

"Shut it Moore." He glares at me.

"Shut it big nose!" I yell.

"Monty you better get her!" Marcus continues to glare at me. I glare at their group. My eyes going between Monty and Bryce.

"I have an idea." I say turning back to clay.

"And That is?"

"I wanna make Monty jealous." I smirk.

"You're trying to get your ex jealous when there's someone out there trying to keep us quiet." He stares at me.

"Y'all quiet,not me." I shrug. I look back over to the jocks and see Zach. I smile mischievously at a plan forms in my head. I saw I'm over but deep down like a part of me ( a god damn crumb) wants Monty. No matter how much I say no.

I walked into the house that belong to Bryce walker. Music blasting, drunk teenagers everywhere. Definitely not my environment. Until I get alcohol in my system.

"Hey Olivia. I didn't know you were coming." Zach smiles.

"Yeah decided to come. I didn't want to stay home in a Friday night." I smiled.

"Well. I'm glad you can make it. Do you want a drink?" He points to the kitchen.

"Sure why not." I shrug my shoulders.

"So what's up with you and Monty?" Zach sips his drink.

"Nothing.." I blankly say. He looks at me then hands me the beer.

"Don't drink to much. You tend to get crazy." He laughs.

"Whelp doesn't people like crazy." I chuckle.

"Depends on the crazy." He points at me. We both laugh.

"Hey I'll be back. I'm going to the pool house. Actually do you wanna come?" Zach asks.

"Oh no. I think imma put my feet in the pool." I smile. We both walk out the back to the pool. I sit on the edge and take off my shoes. I slowly put my shoes in the cold water. I watch as Zach walks away to the pool house. I turn my head back to the pool and take another gulp of my beer.

"What are you doing here." I heard behind me.

"What I can't party." I continue to star at the pool. It was quite. My literally because of the party going on. But the person was.

"You know what I mean." They sigh.

"What, do you not remember I'm the party animal." I roll my eyes at the person. Finally making eye contact.

"Lately doesn't seem like it." They chuckle.

"You wanna see me party? Then let's party." I glare at him. I stand up and sigh.

"Why are you asking why am I here. You invited me...Bryce."

Here I am. Dancing on a god damn table. People cheering.

"Woooo OLIVIA OLIVIA!" People chant. It felt nice. I felt free. I felt loose. It was hot in here. Really hot.

"It's hot!" I yell. I started taking off my shirt and pants. And continued to dance.

"Broooo she did not. WOOOOO." I hear someone yell.

"WHOOO!" I cheer continuing to dance.

"Let's go." Monty squeezes threw the crowd. He has the angriest face I've ever seen. He was furious.

"No I'm good." I continue to dance.

"Olivia let's go." He grabs my arm. Before I fall I step off the table. I snatch my arm out of his grip.

"Get off me!"

"Let's go. What the fuck is wrong with you. To need to chill out." I tried to grab my arm again but I dodge him.

"I'm partying."

"Partying! Really. You're throwing your life away. Let's go I'm taking you home." He groans putting down his cup.

"Stop! I can take care of myself. I don't need you to tell me what to do. You're so annoying. Leave me alone. God I see why your dad beats you now." I groan. He just stares at me.

"Fuck you." He seethes.

"You wish you could." I glare at him.

"Now if you excuse me I'm going to finish partying." I add. He continues to stare at me. I smirk and go start to a random dude and start kissing him. When I pull away Monty is gone. I just shrug it off.

"LETS PARTYYY!" I yell. Everyone cheers. I grab another beer and down it.

"Let's go." Someone grabs me.

"What no! I'm having fun." I laugh.

"You're out of control. Here's your clothes. Put them on then we're leaving."

"Noooo." I growl.

"Look I'm not playing Olivia. I care for you." They look at me in my eyes.

"Fine." I say putting on my shirt and sliding my pants on. They take me to their car and we go from there.