"Don't say that." He scolds me as best he can as he tries to hold back tears. It hurts to see tears in his eyes and the heartbroken expression on his face.

"I almost killed you Alec." He says jumping off the counter and rushing into my arms. His head nestles under my chin perfectly and his arms wrap around me tightly as if he's afraid of loosing me.

"You didn't Isaac and I'm okay." I tell him as my arms come up and wrap around his shoulders.

"Are you?" He questions bringing his head up to look at me. I nod and place a swift kiss on his forehead before slipping out of his arms and flipping the last pancake before it burns.

"Sit and eat." I say putting the plate down on the island. He reluctantly sits and takes a few bites before offering me some on his fork. He watches me intensely as I slowly pull the pancake form his fork. I lick the syrup off my lips and smile at him as his mouth falls partially open.

The obnoxious ring of a phone steals the moment from us and Isaac groans in frustration. I laugh lightly at him and steal a bite from his plate as he goes in search of his phone.

I felt different today. I felt strong but my entire body was sore. I was hungrier than ever and the feelings I was able to usually control were all over the place. I wanted Isaac, I needed him right now. Anger I didn't understand began to consume me and my vision started to black out.

"That was Scott. Ethan and Aiden are throwing a party. As much as I hate them I have to go to keep an eye on them and make sure they don't completely trash Derek's place. I have no idea how they even pulled that off." Isaacs voice is muffled and distorted when he first starts talking but as his arm comes rest on my shoulder is clears up and the rage I felt before disappears instantly.

"Alec?" He questions and reaches up to cup my face and turn it to face his. I don't know what comes over me but I grab his face and bring my lips down hard on his. He responds instantly and growls against my lips as my tongue slips into his mouth. He hands dig into my hips and I can feel a slight pinch as his claws come out.

A soft moan leave his lips as I put my hands in his hair and pull his head back so I can kiss his neck. I leave evidence of our heated makeout on his neck as I travel down to his collar bone. I rip the plain white shirt he had been wearing in half. He's shocked for a second before smiling and pulling me closer.

"I could've just taken that off." He whispers as I kiss down his chest. His breathing becomes erratic as I get on my knees and kiss his hips and naval. My fingers reach to pull off his belt, a need to please him taking over my body.

"Alec wait!" He says abruptly as I pop the button open to his jeans. I look up at him in confusion and watch as a deep red blush travels up his necks and settles on his cheeks.

"Whats wrong?" I ask remaining on my knees in front of him.

"I'm, I just." Isaac stumbles over his words and I can tell he's getting frustrated with himself. I stand and cup his face in my hands then kiss the tip of his nose softly.

"It's okay if your nervous or you don't want too." I tell him and look into his enticing blue eyes. I would wait until the end of time if that was when Isaac decided he was ready.

"I'm a virgin." He rushes out and turns his head so that his eyes don't hold mine anymore.

"Isaac. Are you embarrassed of being a virgin?" I ask him and his cheeks become a darker shade of red.

"There's nothing to be embarrassed about. I was a virgin at your age." I tell him and he looks at me in shock.

"How old are you?" He asks and I can't help the smile that takes over my face.

"We know nothing about each other and I'm already obsessed with you. Let me take you on that date." I wrap my arms around his shoulders and kiss the top of his head. He looks up at me and I can't help getting lost in his eyes.

"But seriously you could be thirty for all I know." He says completely seriously.

"Hey! I don't look that old." I glare at him and he smiles back at me.

"Are you 29?" He asks.

"Lower." I answer and start to sway back and forth. Isaac sways with me and smiles when I squeeze him tighter.

"28?" I glare at him again and he laughs at me.

"Just tell me!" He yells.

"I'm 20."

"You're 3 years older than me." He says laughing. I glare at him and pull away from out embrace.

"Ugh don't make me feel so old it hurts my feelings." I pout which makes him laugh harder at me.

"I thought you were like 18 I didn't know I was dating a grandpa." He's gripping the counter now trying to stand upright from his laughing fit.

"We're dating?" I ask and this snaps him from his laughing fit. The blush from earlier reappears instantly and he fumbles over his words.

"Well I mean, the bond, I ah." I cut off his ramble but kissing him softly. When I pull away he's still blushing and I smile at him.

"I'd be glad to call you my boyfriend if you'll call me yours." I tell him and his big bright smile makes my heart melt.

"Okay boyfriend, take me to the black light party tonight." He smiles and I roll my eyes but nod my head.