NOTICE | EXTREMELY IMPORTANT

6/1/18 8:48 AM
I'm taking down the chapters.

Yup, you read that right. I'm stopping the book and taking down the chapters.

but dONT WORRY because when I officially finish the book it'll update weekly instead of monthly :D.

But, I have to finish it first.

I haven't been winging it, I do have a plan in mind, but I want to finish it first before I actually put it up. I've actually finished a lot of chapters back in 2017 but I'm going to finish the rest THEN release it. :D.

Sorry if you're mad or upset or anything. I know a good handful of you have been regularly reading this book every update I put, but this will give me a chance to fix grammar errors, maybe make the chapter better and to finish it all in order to update regularly.

The Young Justice Book will still be in the process and ongoing, but this requires more time and more finished chapters.

That's why I'm doing what I'm doing, and I apologize for that.

I don't expect you guys to understand, but I still have a sliver of hope that you do.

When this book is being released again, this chapter will be "deleted" a few days or a week before.

By the time you're reading this, the chapters are already taken down.

Stay strong until then sweethearts.

For now, this is goodbye.

Stay Crasherous folks :(:-r o s e

-r o s e