Help me.

It has been 2 days since Betty was kidnapped, Jughead was worried sick, but he had no idea where she was.

Betty was tied up to a chair when she heard someone walk into the room she was in, great  she thought why did this have to happen, all she wanted to do was save the man she was in love with.

"Get up princess" the man said 

"well... that might be a little hard seeing as I am tied up.." she smirked

The man did not find that funny so her slapped her really hard in the face.

"Shut the hell up!" he yelled causing her to jump

"I'm going to untie you, try anything stupid and I will cut your eyes out." He warned

He untied Betty. She did not try anything, not because of his warning, but because she was bleeding out and was too weak to fight.

Betty had been tortured a lot, but the main thing that hurt was when they cut some of her skin off, they said that was their way of punishing serpents who deserve it, but she wasn't a serpent so they just cut a random spot.

She knew she was bleeding out, but all she cared about was making sure Jughead never came.

"What do we do boss? Do we call again?" 

"I don't know, clearly he doesn't love her as much as we thought he did." when Betty heard that, her heart broke, she didn't want to believe that, but maybe it was true.

"He does love me, but he's not dumb, I'm glad he didn't come, I wouldn't want him to." Betty said

"she speaks" One guy said

"Of course I do, but I-" she was cut off

"I don't like it when she speaks." The other guy scoffed as he tapped her mouth

"sorry, not sorry, princess" The second guy smirked as he stabbed her in the stomach 

Betty gasped in pain, she never thought she was gonna die such a painful death.

She cried out in pain as she fell to the floor, she knew this was the end, she was going to die, but she was happy knowing that she died for the man she loved.

Just as she was about to give in and close her eyes, she heard a loud bang.

"I suggest you let her go, if not then I will kill you" she heard a familiar voice yell

"Oh, but we are having so much fun!" the man yelled back

"I'm sorry, did I stutter? let her go, NOW!" she now realized that that voice did indeed belong to...

AN/

Sorry for leaving the story on such a huge cliffhanger, but comment who you think the person is.

Anyways... thank you guys for 26 votes, it means a lot! Please continue to vote and share, I really hope you enjoy it!!