Joonie

(Little kids)

Jalaiya POV

"Baby, you can go out and play now" mommy said.

"Okay"

I went outside and saw a boy next door. I had never seen him before. I played with my ball. It bounced in the road "noooooo,  my bwall!'

  Tears ran down her eyes which she quickly wipped away. The ball stopped in the road. She looked both ways then ran into the road.

??? POV

A little girl came out of the house beside mine. She was playing with a ball. It fell in the road and she started crying. No. She ran in the road. "Beeeeeep! Beeeeeep!" I ran in the road to get her a car was going to hit her. "No!" I pushed her out the road.

The car was gone. I looked and she was crying again.  S-she was bleeding.  I walked to her. "Hi" I whispered.

"I-it hurts"

"I'm sorry" I said crying too. My mommy came out the house.

"Namjoon what did you do!" 

"It was an accident"

"Go in the house young man....we will talk later"

Jalaiya POV

A  lady yelled at the boy. I wanted to tell her he didn't do anything, but my knee was red and it hurt.

"Sweetie..can you walk"

"N-noo"

She picked me up and took me in her house. She put my knee in this smelly paper. It didn't hurt anymore.

"Honey, what did my little boy do"

"H-he helped me. A car was going to hit me and he pushed me out the way..b-but me b-ball is gone" she cried.

"Stop crying..would like to see the boy"

 I nodded yes.

 "Namjoon...come down here!"

The boy came down stairs with tears in his eyes. I got off the lady's lap and ran to the boy. I gave him a big hug. "Thank you" she pecked him on the cheek. "My name is Jalaiya"

"My name is Namjoon"

"Okay Joonie..you my best friend now"

Ding dong!

The lady opened the door.

"Mommy!"

"What happened to your knee!"

"I fell, but look this is my friend Joonie"

"Hi..Lae-Lae we got to go home now. Thank you ma'am for helping her"

"No problem bye Lae-Lae"

'Bye Lae-Lae" Joonie said. 

From that day on Namjoon was my best friend.

Word count: 375