'getting back together' Sex

Mon-El grabbed Kara in his arms after wrapping towel around her and gently placed her on the bed. He then unwrapped kara and gave a look at her; due to the water, all kara's body was wet and the little she hid under her panties was now visible too, mon-el was mesmerized by looking at kara, his erection now was getting even more harder and visible, that kara could almost see it budging it out through his boxers.

"Good god kara.., you are so beautiful..." Mon-el said before placing kiss on her belly... "Let me wipe you now... or might catch cold and I will not able to see you suffer" he added and started wiping her off with the towel. He kneeled in front of kara and started wiping her feet first and moving slowly towards her thighs; "let me take off your panties... and let me wipe you dry... before I make you wet again..." Mon-el said in a naughty heavy tone, where Kara gave a slight smile at him and nodded with a yes.

Mon-el grabbed her panties and tossed it apart on the floor, he held her both the thighs and spread them, by each touch given by mon-el, Kara was drooling, her breathing was getting more harder and she was now trying to hide her moans by placing hand back over her mouth.

Mon-el could now see the most of his Kara, he could also see that her juices were already exploded and dripping out, as she was just waiting for him to fuck her. Whereas mon-el didn't wanted to rush things and finish it at a shot; being Daxonian he knew how to get woman begging to his knees, and expertise into how to please a woman.

He simply placed a soft kiss on Kara's inner thighs, where kara moaned a bit louder...

"Mon-el, just fuck me...please" Kara said in a heavy tone as she was getting breathless and her eyes were closed; with mon-el's each touch, his touch was like a holy grail over kara's body which she couldn't resist.

"Not so soon baby, you have to get a lot wetter for me, this won't be enough... coz I'm just too hard for you right now... "he smilingly said hovering over kara "....you know, I don't wanna hurt you..." he added.

Though he knew it won't hurt kara as she is strongest and all the super power she has of healing. Still he said so as she wanted kara to be fully welcoming to him, he wanted her to devote herself fully to him. He slowly moved towards kara's upper body and reached to her breasts. "I can see how much you want this kara.." he said looking at kara's breasts as he could felt the hardened nipples as he moved his hand over her breasts and coming down to belly. "touch me more. mon-el... please don't stop" Kara managed to say in between moans and with one hand grabbing mon-el's hairs and other hand squeezing the sheets aside her.

"I won't stop baby, until your legs shake... until you are satisfied" and kissed kara on her one breast and squeezing her next with other hand on which kara gave loudest moan than previous.

Kara's moans were now getting louder and her down inner were squeezing; as if she was thirsty was mon-el's touch and mon-el could feel her inner getting tighter; she was now mildly grinding her hips and Mon-el just loved how it is. Still it was not enough according to mon-el, as he wanted to give kara the best orgasms and he wanted to make their 'getting back together' sex more remarkable.

As kara was enjoying every ounce of pleasure mon-el gave to her, and at which Mon-el was playing with kara's breasts, by squeezing and bitting her nipples. Kara was breathing even louder than before and with each breath her moans were getting louder.

Mon-el gave a look at kara and noticed her eyes closed, he inserted his two hard fingers into Kara's wet heaven and slowly moved it in and out; as he continued sucking her one breast "look at me kara..." he commanded "I ca...ant.." kara replied softly as it was hard for her to even say anything. "no, you have to look at me... or I will stop" mon-el added

"No...no... please, I beg you. don't stop" kara said as she didn't want him to stop and Mon-el loved how Kara is to look lustfully at Mon-el, especially when she was drooling in the heavens of pleasure "than open your eyes, and look at me" he added by slightly increasing the speed of his fingers; kara now moaning loudly opened her eyes and she had her first wet orgasm.

It was quick as she was at the urge; that even mon-el's slightest touch to her intimacy exploaded her.

"That's my girl..." Mon'el said and he took his fingers out of her pussy and put them in his own mouth and started sucking them "Ahhh... these juices, sweeter than any other juices in this whole universe" he added. Hearing and looking at mon-el, kara gave out the loudest moan before she bit her lower lip.

Mon-el found it arousing as he quickly took her lips into his and started kissing her even more deeper, their tongues were dancing inside their mouths as they kissed deeply. with mon-el hovering over kara in a way that he was now kneeling in between kara's legs and with one hand caressing her one breast.

Kara being naked fully under mon-el was now able to feel mon-el's erection rubbing over her lower belly. She slowly took her hand off from mon-el's back and moved towards his wet boxers. He gently grabbed them and started pulling them down without breaking the kiss; after which mon-el moaned loudly.

Mon-el stood and that allowed kara to take off this boxer completely in no time. Mon-el's manhood had now popped right infront kara. Kara grabbed it one hand and with other hand she softly caressed his balls and placed a soft wet kiss over than, which made mon-el moan loudly "Ahhhh.... Kara.. baby... that's it....." mon-el said in erotic tone after he had his pre cum, which kara licked with her tongue and it made mon-el moan a little louder and he closed his eyes for that moment as kara's warm tongue did wonders to him.

"Mon-el... please no more teasing, please let me take you inside me.." Kara said softly as she couldn't just wait any further, and Mon-el's each touch was making her drive crazy.

"Oh baby..." Mon-el said "let me use protection first..." he added

"No no.. Mon-el... just fuck me..." Kara said by cupping mon-el's face in her one hand.

"But what if you get pregnant...? I mean I want to have kids.. Be a daddy but only when you are ready for it fully...." Mon-el said in a confusing tone

"I'm on birth control mon-el..." kara said "....so you have one less thing to worry..." kara kissed mon-el on his lips and added "...its like after such a long time, we got back together.... I mean like this... let me feel you... inside me " She added by gently rubbing mon-el's face.

"as you wish baby... I promise you.. that I will give you the best orgasms of your life.." Mon-el said and he bit kara's lower lip hardly that made kara more wet

He kissed kara all over her neck, collar bone....as he entered inside kara, gently enough so that she don't feel like pain. Kara's eyes were new closed, she felt that it won't take her much time to reach her next orgasm; with mon-el's each thrust inside her made her vaginal sounds more loudly.

With all this and Kara Scratching his back with her finger tips, Mon-el felt the urge to cum and he also knew that Kara was ready too in a way she was groaning. He increased the rhythm of his thrusts inside her and which each thrust now their moans were getting louder...

"Cum with me Mon-el.. I want you to cum with me..." Kara managed to speak as her eyes were still closed and her juices were gushing out as mon-el's thrusts inside her increased.

"Ahhh....yes baby.... Ye....sss...." mon-el said with his eyes closed... breathing faster.. as he gave one hard push inside her when kara's legs begin to shake as she came and along with her mon-el...

As they had the most intense orgasm, their bodies started to shake... mon-el managed to kiss kara's lips before he collapsed aside her...both breathing faster.

"that was awesome.." Kara said smilingly and still breathing fast

"this is not yet over my Krytonite..." Mon-el replied in a cute naughty tone.

To be Continued...