"Ella. I need to talk to you." I nodded my head, he grabbed my hand taking me away from the rest of the brothers and towards his room. 

I walked in, as he followed along, shutting the door behind me. I turned around to face him crossing my arms, looking at him curiously. "What's going on?" I questioned, sitting down on his bed. 

"Your brothers..." He paused, I nodded my head for him to go on. "How did they find out about you and Niklaus?" He asked. I sucked in a breath, nibbling on my lip. 

I interlocked my hands. "Mikael had come back." I looked up at him to see him staring down at me with wide eyes. "My brothers had woken him up so that he could kill Nik." I explained, sucking in a shaky breath. "There was this party at the Lockwood's mansion. I went outside to get fresh air and ended up running into him." I felt my eyes tear up. 

"Did he hurt you?" He asked, concerned. 

My eyes trailed up to his concerned ones. "He told me he thought I was dead then made me lose consciousness. I woke to him screaming at Nik, and he used me as bait so that Nik could step out of the house, he dug his hand into my heart threatening to pull it out. I begged Nik not to step out of the house. My brothers were confused of why he was using me to lure Nik out of the house." I sniffed, wiping my tears that had fell down my face. 

"Stefan saved Klaus before Damon could get a chance and Klaus used the stake to kill Mikael. He instantly ran to my side while my brothers were there and when I went home, they were waiting for me and I told them everything. I told them how Klaus Mikaelson. Their enemy was my husband. I don't care what they think, it is my life, my decisions not theirs." Elijah sighed, walking towards me. 

Pulling me into his arms, kissing my forehead. "I'm sorry." He apologized, causing me to look up at him. 

I let out a weak laugh. "There is no need to apologize, Elijah." I placed my hand on his shoulder. "You didn't cause any of that trouble." I slowly stood up from the bed. "I need to head back before Klaus wakes up and panics when he sees i'm gone." Elijah flashed me a smile. I turned around walking right back out of the room and towards mine and Klaus' room.  

I opened the door slowly, jumping when I saw Klaus sitting up on the bed and looked at me confused. "Where were you?" He asked. I smiled walking towards him. 

"I talked to your brothers." He scoffed at me response, before pulling me down onto the bed causing me to gasp when I landed in his lap. 

"Nik." I laughed, when he tickled my sides. "Stop." I grabbed onto his hands stopping them on my waist. 

He chuckled staring up at me, he removed one of his hands from my waist and pushed the stray of hair out of my face. "You are the most beautiful person I have ever seen in this world." He stroked my cheek, as I blushed looking down at his bare chest. "This world doesn't deserve something as beautiful as you." He whispered, my eyes trailed up to his eyes, that were shining brighter than the sun outside. 

He leaned up, latching his lips onto my neck making me sigh as I held onto the back of his neck, rolling my head to the side letting him have more access to my neck, he continued to kiss, lick, and brush his fangs against my neck. I gasped when his fangs brushed against my sweet spot. "You smell so good." He moaned in my neck, causing me to breath heavily from the pleasure he was sending to my neck.