Chapter 3: I'm back

Zhou Hei spend his days contacting reliable arm manufacturer. As an arm dealer,a large network of arm manufacturers(both legal and illegal) as well as different underground companies work for him.

Armani company,which is the largest arm manufacturer was his main supplier. He and its president, Theodore Svitkovy were shooting buddies.

However,Zhou Hei knew that contacting Theodore would be impossible. His new identity,and supposed death are things that keep him safe,for now. Reckless action could lead into early death. That man was ruthless,like him. Theodore wouldn't take it nice if a "child" just ask him to sell arms out of nowhere. Plus that yellow monkey bastard and his harlot would definitely sniff it.

Clearing his phone memory, Zhou Hei opted for obscure arm dealers,whom he had known in the past.

He contacted Spades, a man who have deep connection in arm dealings. Despite being an arm supplier,this person never let himself be known to public,letting only a few big shots know his number.

This is the best option. Spades was tight lipped,wouldn't even bother investigating his clients and remains low profile. His golden rule of:I don't know my clients, was ironclad.

Zhou Hei began negotiating with him,using and odd nickname Ruki ,shipping tons of bullets and variety of guns. As expected,Spades didn't bother to ask anything,only agreeing after being paid the whole price immediately. This is good business,he even put Ruki as a priority client.

After his successful negotiation,Zhou Hei bought a large warehouse located in rural areas and a large suit in Tokyo. Even after his rebirth,comfort and good living was a priority. Good thing he is the son of a well known business mogul,so the real estate sellers never ask him questions. A wealthy young master,surely,it isn't surprising to avail expensive living.

After relocating, Zhou Hei investigated his possible costumers. Good thing he is in Japan,small time gangs and yakuzas scattered everywhere. Starting from a small time dealings would build his company and be known to the underground society.

He could just later on branch into China and feed those bastards to dogs . Zhou Hei even started raising a dog named little black,a large breed dog with vicious nature.

Zhou Hei's fake company Odd Eye was just a front. But he made sure to sell candies and stuff,like a normal company as well as buying stock prices.

Meanwhile,Zhou Hei was unaware of the ongoing chaos in his household. After disappearing from the manor,his older brother Kira Haruna, was questioned by the main family for neglecting his brother. Just common hypocrites. Both mistresses used this against him to lose face from his foster father,who trusted Haruna more than his own child.

Haruna,who was aware of their scheming, just ignored them. They could bark all they want,everyone knows no one really cares about their young master,who put their family in disgrace. Despite that,Haruna still look for the child,doing it out of filial piety to his father.

Fighting for the inheritance,no one was more legal than Mizuno. However,this mistresses succeeded in banishing him out of the house,then throw Haruna with him so he could sank with that wastrel.

Those immoral tramps were oddly close. Those two were blood sworn sisters,both even agreed to share their husband with each other,which clearly shows their closeness. After succeeding in marrying  Kira Fukunaga, they intentionally joined the family at the same time to suppress the first wife,Sarah Matsumoto,who was a known opthalmologist. They even schemed to rob her off her family's money,luckily,the Matsumoto clan cancelled the marriage after their daughter fell into coma.

Haruna remained silent to the whole affair,as he was only an adopted child, he wasn't qualified to fight for inheritance.

No wonder that timid child committed suicide.

Sighing,he wasn't bothered by any of it. His only concern was to retrieve that undisciplined child.

One month had pass,and that child had yet to returned.

At the same time,Zhou Hei already made a few dealings with his new clients.

His company started to flourish,accepting debt collectors,gangs and shady establishment. This is only the start,then he could travel to Vietnam and Afghanistan to negotiate with his old acquaintances.

Satisfied,Zhou Hei called Fukuzawa Tsunagi, the heir of Fukuzawa group. He met his newly acquired friend(pet) after seeing him getting bullied by seniors. Of course Zhou Hei already new him,so after saving him (by pointing a gun against the leaders head) the both of them became friend.

Fukuzawa group is a large yakuza group,so making friend with him is beneficial. The group's head,become his biggest client,both harmoniously selling and buying firearms.

Such a good client,so Zhou Hei would occasionally "hangout" with Tsunagi.

After receiving the call,Tsunagi gladly visited Mizuno. He was a shy child,added by being a yakuza heir,he never had friends. Whenever Mizuno call him,he would willingly played as his assistant.(poor kid)

Of course,by assisting,Zhou Hei happily use Tsunagi as a dummy boss of his candy company. The kid was willing,selling candies is good for him.

The child is a bit slow and too eager,but had potential. Plus he had dense personality,so scheming against Zhou Hei was a low probability. At least he could make this kid handle bothersome things,such as management whenever Zhou Hei travels abroad to continue his arm dealings.

After settling the necessary documents and plane tickets,Zhou Hei travelled to Afghanistan.

Fukuzawa group provided him a beefy bodyguard,so Zhou Hei could freely travel. (The bodyguard is also his guardian,so a teenager like him was allowed to travel)

Booking two sits in VIP area,Zhou Hei claims the whole space. His bodyguard was transfered into the economic area.

The bright sky and spacious sit made him comfortable.

Zhou Hei grinned.

I'm back.