Chapter 5: Another face

The two talk until Yu Wenzu received a call. Without saying a word,he left Zhou Hei, rushing outside the buffet room.

Zhou Hei continued fiddling his food with a fork. His eyes glued on his phone, waiting for Saito to notify him.

During their deal yesterday, he left some of his work to Saito, cleaning their traces just so in case the police sniff at them.

*cough...."Is this sit available? "

Suddenly, a man's voice interrupted Zhou Hei. Lifting his eyes,he recognized that familiar voice. Seeing the man's appearance, his mind was mentally undergoing chaotic phase.

His eyes slightly twitched, as he force a smile towards the unwelcome "stranger".

Smiling in front of him was a man with pale skin and long hair. His noble and handsome vigor entranced everyone in the room, except for Zhou Hei.

" No"

Zhou Hei rejected in a deadpan voice. His gaze sweeping past through the man, then to the men in black suits scarily lining up near the entrance across them.

Although Zhou Hei tried to conceal his surprised, the man still caught a glimpse of it.

The man seemed surprised, then chuckling softly as his azure eyes bore deeply to Zhou Hei's figure, studying his reaction.

He never expected to be rejected, if this is under normal circumstances, a man like him would never be ignored and refused by another person,be it male or female.

He is Ivann Svitkovy after all, aside from being the head of the Russian mafia,he is also a genuine descendant of russian nobility, so he was confident with his looks. Whenever someone arouse his interest, he'd get his way, no matter what is the status of his partner.

And this frail looking teen blatantly refused and ignored him.

Earlier he only approach this teen due to his resemblance with a "certain someone". Now, he was even more interested, after his interaction with the young man.

" But this is an empty seat? Mind if I join you?"

Ivann persisted, flashing an annoying smile, unfazed by Zhou Hei's glare. He settled comfortably,still observing Zhou Hei.

After a good half hour of silence, Zhou Hei give up. He couldn't stand this man's prying eyes.

Sighing, Zhou Hei put down his fork, glaring at Ivann. He definitely couldn't stand this man's presence. Even before Ivann was young, he never failed to pester Zhou Hei, like a child running after its favorite toy, utterly annoying.

Ivann never know the word " personal space", always intruding his space. Even before becoming the head of their company and group, he already established a foothold in China, successfully creating competion with Zhou Hei.

Their annoying past of always meeting irritated him. It was as if this brat purposely tailing after him.

And now even after his rebirth, he still meet this man. What an unfortunate luck!!!

" Actually, I am already done. You may take this seat"

Zhou Hei stand up, unwilling to spare Ivann any minute of his time. As a long time dweller of illegal society, he was quite aware this kid was always up to no good.

Immersed in his thought, he was caught off guard.

Suddenly, his arm was tugged by a rough hand, firmly grabbing it.

"Don't be cold. Aren't Japanese people supposed to be friendly?"

Ivann wasn't ready to let him leave yet. His playful voice contradicts his noble face.

Man......this took me a long time to follow up.

Actually, this was supposed to be post yesterday, but due to poor signal, it wasn't posted.

Even I'm confused by this story. Hehehe.

Btw.,thanks for reading and voting.