Dating Castiel would include...

1. Stealing his trench coat is a must for you. He also loves how you look in his white dress shirts.

2. He often finds you asleep by yourself. Because he doesn't sleep himself, he loves to watch over you and protect you from any harm that my come you way.

3. You always make him watch movies with you.  "[y/n,] I thought 'Luke's ' name was Adam?" (Let me know if you get that reference)

4. He loves to watch horror movies with you. Even though you hunt demons and vampires you still get jumpy. When it's the middle of the night he will wait outside the bathroom door for you. Because mirrors, duh.

5. It took a long time for Castiel to understand human emotions perfectly, once he did all he wanted to do was make you happy.

6. That angel boy follows you around like a lost puppy. AND THAT HEAD TILT.

7. He feels like he doesn't deserves you, so you always tell him how much you love him.

8. You two would not be able to function without one another.

9. Cass cannot get enough of your smile. "I have seen many beautiful things since the beginning, but nothing compares to your perfection."

10. Cass always had to go through grooming his wings himself, now that he was with you, he didn't have that problem anymore. When ever you groom them he blushes.  

11.  You two constantly stare into each others eyes. It usually ends with, "I love you." 

___________________________________________________________________________________

Ok so I really struggled with this for some reason. I'm also working on some Balthazar stuff so I will try to get that up today.