Sam x angle! Payton

imagine being an angel in the fall and landing in the bunker.

Sam's POV

*Crash* "Hey dean did you hear that?"  Sam gave Dean questing look.

"Damn right I did," said Dean as he pulled out his gun.

The boys walked into the kitchen were they found something they thought they would never see. A girl with long blond hair was laying there. Dean pointed his gun at Payton and yelled at her to get up.

Payton's POV

Your world was spinning and you couldn't see straight . You could hear someone yelling at you but all the noise was muffled.

You slowly sat up as your vision cleared. "Where am I?" you spoke. Wondering if someone could help you.  You turned around to come face to face with a gun. You laughed only to be followed with you saying "that can't kill me you know." You stood up and looked at the man holding the gun. He was tall, had gorgeous green eyes, and a very sharp jawline. If looks could kill, you would definitely be dead right now. Looking behind the green eyed man you saw someone who was even taller and much more handsome. This man had shoulder length hair which was a golden brown . He also had hazelnut colored eyes. (or the many different eye colors that Jared has had throughout the show lol)

"Who are you?" Asked the taller one.

"My name is Payton, im an angel."

Thy boys looked at each other in disbelief.

-----------TIME SKIP-----------

"So Payton," Sam said as he walked around the library table, "do you remember anything before you fell?"

"Um..... not much. The only thing I can remember is that I was talking to god, and he said-"

"WAIT! So you're telling me that god is real?" Yelled Dean.

"Um yep, pretty much." You responded.

"Hey Dean, can I talk to you for a moment?" Sam said.

The boys walked to the back of the library to talk, yet you could still hear them. Got to love angel hearing.

"Sam, we don't know anything about this girl, I can see you checking her out, hell I would too if I didn't think she was going to kill us."

"Listen Dean, I know how it looks, but I really think she's telling the truth, I mean, I can feel some kind of connection between us."

"Oh bullshit! You and your LOVey dovey feelings are making me feel all gross inside and I DOn't like it!"

"Well I Don't care what you think Dean so I'm going to ask her out."

"What? Dude you can't just do that!"

"Well, I can and I will."

"You do know I have excellent hearing right?"

You looked up from the book you were reading. Both the boys heads looked towards you.

"When I was talking with God, he said I had a soulmate, and that soulmate is you Sam."

The moose's eyes went wide. A ghost of a smile forming on his lips.

"So, want to go out sometime?" 

"uh...y-yeah, s-sure."

A hugh smile lit up your face.

"Great! And I know everything about you, so I'll tell you about me."

"Oh come on!" Yelled dean as he walked out of the room.

"Dude where are you going?" Sam yelled back.

The only reply he got back was one word.

"Beer."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey everyone! I'm so sorry I haven't been updating, life has been crazy and I haven't had any motivation to write.  Anyway let me know in the comments what other imagines you want. And I do take personal requests.

I don't write unless YOU suggest something.