1

Naina's pov:

We can't forget those memories which made a huge change in our life. The world of memories is very beautiful. Memories is like the packet of sweets, if once opened you can't eat only one piece of it.

8 YEARS AGO...

In a mart:

"Hey! What are you looking at? if you want to stare, go and watch Tv."

I heard a voice. It was kinda familiar. I turned around the direction of the voice, then I saw a girl. She reminded me of Aditi of my class. Looks like she was arguing with a boy.

"Pardon me?" the boy said.

"Son of Pardon me. Haven't you seen sexy legs in your life?" She replied.

"I have seen but yours isn't sexy."

wow. I wanted to laugh at that answer but I can't cause my mom was with me.

"I will slap you hard. Apologise to me." She said.

"Sorry." he replied but I know he didn't meant it.

"hmm now go to another counter." She ordered him.

She turned her head into my direction and saw me,

"Naina? Naina Talwar?" She asked me. So my guess was right. That girl is Aditi.

"Hi Aditi." I replied.

"what's up dude?" She asked.

"Nothing much." I wasn't the cool dude stereotype though. I was like the nerd of my class who doesn't speak much.

"Is she is your friend?" my mom asked me. I forgot the presence of my mom whole time.

"Hi aunty! I'm Aditi. Naina and I were in the same class in school."  I was going to reply but aditi replied my mom.

"Long time huh?" Aditi said.

We went to different counters together.

"What are you doing nowadays?" She asked me.

"Nothing much." I replied.

"What's nothing huh? She's doing medicine. My Naina is a scholar." My mom said.

"Rocking Yar (indian slang word). You never changed Naina. She is scholar in school too." Aditi said.

"Yeah she is. What are you studying?" my mom asked.

"I'm studying arts. I don't have the potential to study. Thank God vacation have started from today" Aditi said.

"Where are you going for holidays?" my mom asked her.

"I'm going to Manali tomorrow." Aditi said.

"oh with family?" my mom asked

"Ma!? (mom)" I whispered her cause I was irritated.

"no aunty. I'm going with friends. Naina you know them. Avi and BTS? from school?" Aditi said.

I wasn't remembering them so I gave the questioning look.

"Avinash bro, my best friend, and BTS, those cool backbenchers?" She said.

i gave a smile to her.

"Anyway it's great seeing you huh." Aditi said. I guess her things were packed.

"Aunty take it easy huh." Aditi said to my mom.

"Ha (yeah) easy-easy." My mom said in a pure Punjabi tone.

"Excuse me Ma'am! Your friend left this." the guy from other counter said to me.

She left her make my trip Manali planner.

______________________________________

yo people vote for me please.