Chapter 1

*Edited*

~~~ Chapter 1 ~~~ Aimee's POV

"Kiss me," He whispered and butterflies erupted in my stomach.

I felt my self nod and lace my hands through his soft, blonde hair.

He leaned his head in and my eyes once again took in his perfect features.

Our lips slowly grazed one anothers before he started to murmur my name.

I littered light kisses along his jaw but suddenly, the murming turned louder and then shouts seemed to be filling my head, ruining the perfect moment.

"Aimee!"

"Aimee!"

"Aimee!"

I blinked, sitting up.

I turned to see Ashton, my best friend, hissing at me.

"What are you doing? Did you fall asleep?"

I glared at him. "Of course not!"

"Well it seemed like that! Mr Martin is here- he's looking right at you!"

I looked to the front of the class and sure enough, not only my teacher but the whole class was staring at me.

I flushed and looked down, before muttering a, "Present, Sir."

I heard Ashton snigger and rolled my eyes. "Thanks," I said through gritted teeth.

"Sorry but it's kind of funny! I know you day dream a lot but you actually fell asleep! You've gotta control yourself." Ashton put his hand over his mouth, trying not to laugh too loudly.

I couldn't stay mad at him. He's right, I did need to stop with the daydreaming. Especially over... Well.

I got comfortable in my seat, ready for a lecture about Shakespearean acting since we were currently doing the production 'Romeo and Juliet', which I was assistant director for.

Just as my mind was beginning to function, listening to Mr Martin's words, the handle of the classroom door opened.

My heart rate increased as a tall, blonde, blue eyed boy walked into the room, quiffed hair swaying a bit as he rapidly shut the door after him.

"Mr Hemmings," said the teacher curtly, "You're late."

"Sorry Sir," apologised Luke.

Luke.

I couldn't tear my gaze away as I watched him walk hurriedly across the room and slip into his seat.

I'd never been in a proper relationship before, but I was certain of one thing.

I was in love with Luke Hemmings.

It had started in middle school, just as a teenaged crush, but over the years as we moved from middle school to high school, I'd more or less become obsessed with the boy.

He was constantly consuming my thoughts and causing adrenaline to rush through my veins whenever I saw him.

Of course, I'd never actually had the guts to speak to him. Why would he want to talk to someone like me anyway? He didn't even know my name.

I sighed as the thought pierced my mind as usual. There was no way I'd ever get to be with him.

As a heaviness settled on my shoulders, I turned my gaze away from him and back to Mr Martin.

Look's like today wouldn't be the day I finally spoke to Luke either.

Or at least that's what I thought.