"Chou Tzuyu!" Jin shout's from our behind.. We all look at his direction.

"I knew it," I whispered and bit my lower lip.

"Chou! Minatozaki! at the guidance office now!" he ordered angrily.

I harshly let go of Jennie's wrist. She looks at me evilly but I just ignored her and help Sana to fix herself.

"Ms.Kim and company you will go at the guidance too." I heared Jin said.

"Are you ok?"I ask Sana and get her things. She nods at me.

I take my handkerchief at my pocket and wipe the blood in her lips.

"I'm it's my fault, I should have let Sana go with you," Momo said at me.

"No unnie. It's okay."I smiled at her.

Sana clings at my arms tightly. I look at her face and she looks like she's not okay.

"Tzuyu, I'm sorry if you got involve at my mess again, "Sana said while looking down.

"You don't have to say sorry, It's fine," I said to her.

Speaking of mess I remembered what mom said when I last talk to her about this.

'If you got involve at troubles again, there will be no more chances. You will go back to Taiwan whether you like it or not.'

I just sigh. Your ded Tzuyu.

We reach the guidance office. The principal is also here to talk to us. Jennie and her friends are sitting infront of us.

"Ms. Chou and Ms. Minatozaki this is the sixth times I saw you here if I'm not mistaken. What happened again?" He asks and look at us then at Jennie's friends.

None of us dared to answer him.

"Ms. Chou I already talk to your mother about this matter right? And I know you know the consequence you will face if this happened again." I just nod at him.

I felt Sana looks at me wondering what the principal is talking about.

"And you Ms. Minatozaki you didn't even inform your parents about this. That's why they are not coming when we told you we need to talk to them,"

Sana just look down.

"How about you Ms. Kim? You really went here to make some trouble? What an effort. We wont let this passed. You trespass the campus and make a mess. The guidance councilor will go back with you at your school to report what you did,"  he said to Jennie and her friends. The girls just nod.

After the long sermon at the office Jennie and her friends went back to their campus while me and Sana unnie are on our way to the clinic to treat her bruise.

That Jennie girl really dared to land her hands at Sana's precious face. Anyway she's still pretty even she had a bruise on her forehead and a cut on her lips.

"What did the principal means about the consequence thingy?" Sana suddenly asks that surprise me.

Should I tell her?

"It's nothing, not so much a big deal," I said and smiled at her.

She just nod and I know she's not satisfied at my answer.

We reach the clinic and let Sana sit at the clinic bed. I ask the nurse for some ointment for her wounds.

I first cleaned the bruise on her forehead.

"Ouch, be gentle" she complaint when I tap at her wound the cotton with an ointment on it.

"Oops, sorry," I said.