"What's the plan? I don't know how much longer I can keep pretending I'm the ultimate badass that everyone in here thinks I am," Tori joked but curled her fingers nervously. Truth be told, she was terrified. Half the women in this place had more testosterone than the average male.

"Hold on, are those guys over there?" Beck asked incredulously. Tori turned around and saw what he was looking at; the giant fence that was separating the men from the women.

"Uh huh," Tori replied, her voice slightly higher than normal.

"Oh my god, this prison is for women and men?" Robbie said disbelievingly.

"Wait, wait, you're telling me that that freak show is a girl?" Jade asked smirking slightly. Tori glanced at the woman she was talking about and felt fear spread throughout her veins. This woman was huge.

"What are you looking at?" the woman snarled, spotting Jade staring at her and Tori's eyes widened. Jade pretended to look around before giving the mountain of a woman a sweet smile.

"I'm looking at a big, stupid lady in prison. What are you looking at?" The woman growled menacingly at Jade through the bars, holding a giant stick. Tori wondered where she could have possibly gotten it from and silently willed Jade to shut her mouth!

"Aw, me make big man-lady mad?" she mocked. The prisoner angrily wacked the stick against the bars. Jade didn't even flinch. "Oh, good one." The woman stomped off angrily and Tori rounded on Jade, irritably. But of course, she had to have the last word and she called after the woman. "Hey! Call me and we'll go skirt shopping!"

"Must you aggravate my fellow prisoners?" Tori asked incredulously.

"Yes I must," Jade replied, throwing a wink at Tori's way. The brunette grunted but couldn't help the racing of her heart at the action.

"Man, eating salt is gross!" Andre suddenly chipped in, salt flying from his mouth. Tori looked at him in disgust.

"Not as gross as the prison food they make us eat in here!" Tori exclaimed. "It's absolutely foul!"

"One time, when my brother was in prison, he told the people in charge that he was a vegetarian so they gave him special meals," everybody looked at Cat. "Oh wait, that was on an airplane." Tori and Jade shared a look.

"Will you guys please just get me out of here?" Tori asked desperately.

"Tori, don't worry. I managed to get us to see the Chancellor. We can talk to him," Jade said softly. "I will get you out of here. I promise you." Tori looked at Jade with such gratitude that the raven-haired beauty had to look away.

"Hey Vega!" Tori looked around at the woman who had called her name. "Want to play Rocks?" The prisoners were holding giant rocks in their hands.

"Uh... sure!" Tori replied, walking towards them.

"How do you play Rocks?" Cat called.

"I don't know!" Tori squealed.

"We'll get you out of here, Tori!" Jade said to Tori's retreating back.

*

"Chancellor, we are here to beseech to you, to let Tori Vega out of your filthy prison," Sikowitz exclaimed. Jade, Beck, Robbie, Cat, Andre and Sikowitz were in the Chancellor's office as the man sat behind his desk, trying to eat French fries but failing miserably, as he could no longer see out of both his eyes. Jade fought the urge to strangle the man and tapped her fingers agitatedly against her thigh. This was taking too long!

"No!" the Chancellor exclaimed.

"Look, Tori didn't mean to kick her shoe off and have it... enter... your eye," Andre said.