Chapter 1

Hi There, this is my first story, so if there is any thing wrong with it please feel free to comment.

____________________________________________________________________________

**Camila’s POV**

I woke up to my alarm “I'm wide awake Yeah, I was in the dark I was falling hard, with an open heart I'm wide awake How did I read the stars so wrong? I'm wide awake, and now it's clear to me that everything you see ain't always what it seems I'm wide awake” I let the song continue playing as got dressed. Today was the day, the day I went to go visit my cousin Zayn.  I am spending the summer on tour with him, and the rest of the guys. I will miss my boyfriend Jake though. Jake means everything to me. My mum wants me to go visit Zayn, so I have to leave him behind. Not that I don’t want to see Zayn, I do, I just don’t wanna leave Jake.  I get my bags and make my way to my car; I am 18 so I am allowed to drive. It is 7:15 and the flight takes off at 8:00.

I got to the airport and got my bags out looked at my watch and it read 8:50. I ran all the way to the security, I made it past there quicker than usual. I handed my ticket to the lady as I made my way to the plane.

I sat down in my seat, texted Zayn that I was on my way, and put my headphones in. “Can you feel me When I think about you With every breath I take Every minute No matter what I do My world is an empty place Like I've been wandering the desert For a thousand days (oh) Don't know if it's a mirage But I always see your face, Baby I'm missing you so much Can't help it, I'm in love A day without you is like a year without rain I need you by my side Don't know how I'll survive A day without you is like a year without rain”  I dozed off to sleep.

**Zayn’s POV**

“Okay guys, she’s on her way!” I shouted.

 “YAY! YAY! YAY!” Louis shouted like a 4 year old.

“What time do we need to be at the airport?” Liam asked. “At 11:00” I answered.

“Maybe this time I can be more than a friend to her.” Harry whispered.

“She has a boyfriend Harry!” Niall said, “And?” Harry asked, “She’s taken,” Louis said.

“Don’t go ruin a perfectly good relationship Harry!” Zayn added. “What makes you think I would do something like that?” Harry asked with a smirk on his face, “I’m just saying don’t do anything stupid!”   ”I won’t!” Harry snapped back.                             

*****2 Hours and 45 Minutes Later*****

“Well that was a very good movie! Eh, Boys?” Liam said walking out of the theater, “Yeah, it was” I said. “Hey, what time do we have to be at the airport?” Niall asked.

 “At 11…..” I started, I looked down at my watch, It was 10:45, “Oh, Heck!”

“What?” Liam asked.

 “It takes thirty minutes to get there, and we have less than fifteen minutes.”

“Well we better go now!”

“No, really Liam?” Louis asked sarcastically. We all got in the car and drove as fast as we could to the airport. “Camila’s gonna kill me!” I said.

___________________________________________________________________

Thanks for Reading! :)