Chapter 6

**Harry's POV**

 I woke up to the smell of bacon. I dragged myself out of be and put on some grey sweats and a black shirt. I made my way to the bottom of the stairs and stopped right out slide of the kitchen and listened.

 "Some things we don't talk about

 Rather do without

 And just hold the smile

 Falling in and out of love

 Same damn problem

 Together all the while

 You can never say never

 While we don't know when

 But time and time again

 Younger now than we were before

 Don't let me go

 Don't let me go

 Don't let me go...."

 Camila was singing to herself. Her voice was beautiful, like and angel sent down from heaven. Weird, i know but its what it sounds like.

 I stayed quiet until she stopped singing and made my way into the kitchen. She looked up at me with her chocolate brown eyes and smiled.

 Her dark brown hair was straightened and reach just below her chest.  She was wearing a burgundy Ramones shirt and jean shorts.

 "Hey. You hungry?" She said holding up a plate of food.

 "Yeah, sure." I replied taking a seat at the bar stools.

 "Niall woke up, ate, and went back to sleep." She laughed handing me the plate and then serve herself.

 "I wouldn't doubt that. Why are you up so early?" I questioned.

 "Harry, it’s 9:30." She stated sitting in the bar stool next to me.

 "I guess you’re right." I stated taking another bite of eggs she had made to go with the bacon.

 "I'm always right Harold." She took a sip of orange juice from her cup.

 "Whatever." I laughed.

 "Hah! See you didn't deny it." She did some weird happy dance that was really cute.

 "What?" She questioned. I hadn't realized I was staring.

 "Oh, nothing." I turned my attention back to finishing my food. She brushed it off and placed her empty dishes in the sink.

“Hey, how did I get upstairs last night? The last thing I remember was I fell asleep, after you all started yelling at the TV.” She smirked washing her dishes in the sink.

“We weren’t yelling we were simply commenting. And I carried you up.” She stopped what she was doing and turned around to face me.

“I didn’t want you to sleep on that bean bag.” I said simply I could feel my cheeks turn red.

“You’re cute when you blush.” She said quietly. I guess finally realizing what she had just said, she excused herself and left the room.  A few moments after she excited Zayn entered.

“Why are you all smiley?” He questioned serving himself a plate of food while I washed my dishes.

“No reason.” I said placing the dishes on the dish drainer.

“Don’t ruin her relationship.” Zayn stated before I left the kitchen and headed upstairs. Before entering my room I stopped in front of Camila’s. I heard her on the phone.

“Hi. Yeah? Well that’s always fun. YOU WHAT?!?” She laughed. “Cool! Okay, I’ll let you go. Bye, Jake.”
I wish that was me she was talking to, the one to make her laugh the way she did with Jake, I wish she would see me as something more than just a friend.

I knocked on the door.......

I was gonna make this happen.

___________________________________________________________

Yeah, yeah, I know it's short! I just thought I'd update. and that's one hell of a place to leave ya'll hanging! ;)

Ya know you love me!!!

Vote, Comment, and stuff!

- Just a Ordinary Girl xox