Forever and always

**You and jack have been dating for almost a year and you just had your first really big fight**

You laid in bed crying regretting everything you had said to jack before he left.

*flashback*

"I'm only dating you because I feel sorry for you. You always prance around trying to make everyone else around you feel bad for you and I was stupid enough to fall for it."

"I hate you jack and I regret everything I did with you. Your worthless and you never meant anything to me. None of this meant anything. Now leave I hate you and I don't ever wanna see you again."

Jack looked at you with sad eyes. You knew you had gotten to him. He was about to say something before you cut him off. He walked in the bedroom you guys shared and grabbed his bag, some clothes, his charger and his keys. He walked I the door slowly. "I love you y/n. I'm so sorry I waisted your time." You watched his black jeep pull out of the driveway.

*end of flashback*

You laid in your bed wishing he was there to calm you down. He always knew how to get you to stop crying. He always helped you fall asleep. Jack would wrap you up in his arms and pull you tightly into his chest. His thumb rubbing circles on your shoulder while he sang to you. That was your favorite thing. When he sang to you. You loved his beautiful voice. You loved everything about jack.

You looked up at your clock. It read 1:52am on it. You started wondering what jack was doing. You wanted so badly to call him but you just couldn't give in that easily. You unlocked your phone and started playing flights and imagined jack singing it to you. You slowly started to drift away when your phone started ringing. You looked at the number. You didn't recognize it but you picked it up thinking it might be jack.

"Hello.?" "Um yes hello is this Y/f/n?" "Yes" "Well your boyfriend Jack Gilinsky was just in a car accident. We think he was intoxicated but we are not sure right at this moment." "I-is he d-dead.?" You asked as tears started to blur your vision "no but he is in icu and we are about to get him into surgery." "Thank you" You jumped out of bed and grabbed one of jacks hoodies. As you did a little black box fell out of it. You put the hoodie on and bent down to grab the box. You opened it and saw that inside was an engagement ring. This made you start crying even more as you put the box in your pocket and grabbed your phone, keys, and ran out of your house. You knew jack use to have a drinking problem but you thought he had fixed it. You never thought that you would push jack to start drinking again.

You pull up to the ER and run right up to the front desk. "Hi I need the room number for jack Gilinsky please." The lady started typing on her computer and finally looked back up at you. "He's in icu and as of right now he is in surgery but if you wait over there I can take you to see him once he's out." You walked over to the seats and set down. You set there for what felt like years when the lady finally came over as tapped you on the shoulder. "Follow me ma'am" you got up and followed her into the elevator. When you finally got to jacks room you were shocked to see his condition.

He was hooked up to a ton of machines. He was still sleeping.

You walked over to the side of his bed and grabbed his hand. "Jack I'm so sorry. I love you more then anything or anyone on this whole entire earth. I need you jack. Please don't leave me. Please baby not now." You sat down in the chair and laid your head on the side of the bed as you started crying. "Baby girl I'm not gonna leave you." You looked up to see jacks beautiful eyes looking at you. You still get lost in those eyes. "I didn't mean anything I said earlier. I love you I really do and I wanna spend the rest of my life with you y/n." "I love you to jack. I'm so sorry." "Sweetheart why are you sorry.? I'm the one who went out and got drunk." "I know but jack I made you leave. I was the one who caused you to go and drink. I'm so sorry." You started crying.