Chapter 2: Suprise

I

Bella's point of view:

Ah Finally! Edwards home! I quickly run to meet him at the door. I turn the Corner to see my 17 year old husband staring at me with bright ruby eyes...

"Edward" I made sure I emphasized his name. " What happened?"

"Bella, I, I"

"You what?" I tired to make my voice sound angry, but it sounded like a plead.

" I'm going to be a guard in the Volturi."

Shock ran threw me. Paralyzing me. I couldn't speak, breathe, or blink. Anger, fear, and sadness hit me like a big wave on the beach. "Why are your eyes red?" I ask, baffled that he would feast on any human. He shrugged, "I wanted to fit in with the guard." I rolled my eyes, "Edward! You vowed to never eat humans!! How many lives did you take?"

"23" his voice was as cold as ice but still like velvet...

I started to back up, but it was no use, every step he came closer to me. It came to a point where I had no where to go, no where to run. I was in his grasp.

"Edward please don't hurt me!!" I wanted to just hit him and run off, like I could do to a human. But he was as hard as stone. His icy grasp sent shivers up my spine.

"Bella I would never"

"Then why did you do this?! We are supposed to be forever each other's! Now your what you always talked about, a monster!" His eyes widened in shock when I said "monster".

"You were never like this, you actually cared about me and now you don't? Please tell me what I did!"

"Bella you didn't do anything."

I cut him off before he finished.

"Then why are you doing this?"

"Bella, it's complicated."

"Oh things are complicated for you!!!"

"Yes"

Before I knew it he was kissing my forehead.

"Love, I want to stay but I can't."

He went to my forehead to my lips. It was a passionate one but urgent. Every cell in my body was telling me to stop but I couldn't. But then he got closer to my neck.

I felt his razor sharp teeth sink in and release. He had bit me!

AUTHORS NOTE:

Hey guyes thanks for reading!!!! 10 starts for the next chapter!!! Love you guyes!!! Comment and vote Kay!!! I'm open to ideas!!!!