The Wedding Catastrophe

Aph's POV
Its finally the wedding day and I'm excited. Scarlett got me a red wedding dress to match my bandana. She got her a matching one but it was purple. My back and eye haven't healed yet but they closed. My back was still sensitive and it hurt when I put on my dress. My dress didn't cover all of my back so my stitches were still showing. "At least I have a cloak that she's allowing me to where." I said to my reflection. My hairdresser came in before I put my cloak on and saw my back. She gasped and I shot around to see her. "Please, stay calm? I didn't do that." I said trying to calm her down. Once she calmed down, she did my hair and I put on my red cloak.

Scarlett was waiting for me to walk down the aisle. I was super nervous and excited, but I was worried that everyone would stare at me. In a creepy way. I was walking down the long carpet before coming to a clearing where everyone was. They turned and stood before me with happy expressions. My nerves my calmed down when I saw the woman I was marrying. My dad was walking me down the aisle and he had a big grin on his face, which was surprising because my dad never smiled after my mom passed. I guess my dad was happy to give me away.

Scarlett's POV
I was so happy and excited to see that Aph had a smile on her face. This was the first time in five years she's seen the outdoors but she was still wearing her bandana. I saw a scar forming on her eye and it worried me. She got to the podium and handed her flowers to Jan. "You look better Aph!" I whispered to her. "Thanks!" She whispered back.

After the ceremony, we had the after party. Aph and I cut the cake and I shoved it into her face. She, surprisingly, took off her mask and shoved a piece into my face. We had a good laugh. She excused herself for a minute and went to the washroom. "I guess she's cleaning her mask!" I said happily.

Aph's POV
I excused myself to the washroom to clean my mask. When I got there, I looked at my eye and back. I struggled to take off my cloak because it kept touching my back. Once I inspected my back, I put my cloak back on and cleaned my mask. "Let me out!!" Psycho said. "Nope, you aren't hurting anyone on my wedding day!" I said in a sassy tone. I walked out of the washroom and all of a sudden, fell to the floor. Scarlett rushed over to me and held me in her arms. My vision was beginning to blur and then I blacked out.

I woke up in the hospital, still in my dress. I looked to my right to see Scar crying and holding my hand. A doctor walked into the room with a clipboard. "I see you're awake, Miss Lyycon." The doctor said. Scarlett's head shot up with joy and tears. She hugged and I hugged back, not wanting to let go. "Miss, I'm gonna have to ask you to leave and visiting time is over. "N-no, please, let her stay?" I managed to ask.

"OK Miss Lyycon" the doctor replied. "So, Miss Lyycon, we ran some tests and you've lost a lot of blood. How did you manage to lose so much blood?" She asked. "First, call me Aph. And second, someone...I fell down the stairs and cut my eye and back." I said quietly. "Is this true, Miss Amber?" She asked Scar. "Please, call me Scarlett. And yes, its true." Scar answered. I looked at her with a look of happiness. She smiled at me and looked back at the doctor.

We left the hospital that night and got back to the after party. Everyone forgot about what happened and enjoyed themselves. My dad started to walk over to me. "Hey, you OK?" He asked. "Yeah I'm fine, it was just blood loss." I said calmly. "Oh sweetie! Do you have enough strength to walk?!" He said concerned. "Dad I'm fine. See?" I said standing up. I was wobbly but I managed to balance myself. My legs suddenly gave out and my dad caught before I hit the ground. "Are you sure? You don't look like you can walk." He said with a chuckle. "Haha! Thanks for catching me." I said thankfully.

After the party, me and and Scarlett took the limo home. During the party, while Scar was dancing with me dad, since I couldn't, I got my phone and bought me and Scarlett a bigger home. When we got to our new home, Scar let out a gasp of surprise. "Surprise! This is my wedding gift to us!" I said with excitement. "It's beautiful! I love it, Aph!" She said in return. We walked inside and saw that the moving truck put everything away and in the right spots.

Scar helped me out of my dress and I unzipped hers. She accidentally touched my back while unzipping and I flinched in pain. "Sorry, I didn't mean to." She said. "Its fine." I replied looking into the mirror across from me.