"I saw Katherine today." She replies.

"Where?" Stefan questions.

"At The Grill." She replies, a deep blush starting to coat her cheeks. Grayson gives her a sly smile and the blonde shifts awkwardly. "I just stopped by to gawk and quasi-stalk Matt."

Grayson takes a seat on the opposite couch and rests her hands on her stomach. "Carry on." She tells the blonde when Caroline takes a second to look at her.

"I went in to stare at Matt, like I said. He asked me if I needed a table and I told him I just needed to use the restroom."

"Caroline." Grayson says in exasperation, running a hand through her thick hair. She was thoroughly surprised when her hand went straight through it instead of getting stuck on a million knots. "Get on with it and skip the teenage drama, please."

"I am." The baby vampire nearly snaps, lowering her voice when Grayson raises an eyebrow. "I went to the restroom and saw Katherine. She pretended to be Elena at first, but I knew that it wasn't her." She pauses and a small smile slips onto her face as if she were proud of herself. "She told me to tell you guys that she wanted the moonstone or she was going to rip the town apart until it rains blood."

"Tell them the rest." Damon demands.

She takes a deep breath and fidgets on the couch. "It happens tonight at the masquerade ball."

"She wants to do it in public." Stefan expresses his inner thoughts aloud. "Killing Mason threw her off guard."

"Or pissed her off." Grayson replies, standing up from her seat. Everyone knew the look on her face. She was either about to have a complete nervous breakdown or she was about to kick some serious ass.

"She's running scared." Damon shakes his head at Grayson's words. "What she did to Jenna was desperate. She's out of tricks."

"You're going to get out of this alive, Katerina. So buckle up and get ready for a lesson."

"What?"

Grayson looks up at Damon, confusion evident on her face. "What do you mean, what?"

"You just mumbled something under your breath."

The vampire shrugs her shoulders easily, not knowing what those words meant herself.

"Can't we just give her the moonstone so she'll leave?" Caroline blurts out.

"No." Grayson laughs. "The only reason we're not letting her have it is because she wants it." She pauses. "And because Katherine's not getting dick."

Damon nods in agreement. "I'm gonna go to masquerade ball and I'm gonna kill her, tonight."

"You're not gonna kill her." Stefan tells him.

"Don't give me that goody-goody crap."

"You're not gonna kill her." He repeats.

"Really?"

"Because I am."

A wide smile spreads across Grayson's face as she claps once, grabbing her bag and slinging it over her shoulder. "This is gonna be great, guys."