"Math, So, how about you?" She asks, looking at Tzuyu, whose gaze is still fixed on the road.

"Science."

When they arrived at Sana's house, Tzuyu quickly exited her car to open the door for Sana.

"Thank you," Sana replied.

"No problem," Tzuyu replied, smiling at her.

Tzuyu is taken aback when Sana kisses her on the cheeks. She can't believe what Sana has just done to her.

"It's better than Seulgi's," Sana said seductively as she walked away from Tzuyu.

Sana can't help but chuckle as she walks inside their house, observing Tzuyu's reaction.

Tzuyu has been longing for this moment, waiting for it to come. It's like a dream come true for her. She would not go home today defeated, but victorious.

*****

"Looks like my daughter is having a good day today," Tzuyu's father said as he noticed her daughter smiling as she entered their home.

Tzuyu sits beside her father, her head resting on his shoulder.

"Sana unnie kissed me," Tzuyu said, reminiscing about what had happened earlier.

"Wow! You already have her, huh?"

"Not yet, Dad," Tzuyu said, pouting.

"I told you it was only the beginning, but it appears you are already in the middle, where she is now falling to you."

"How do you say so?" Tzuyu asks, puzzled, and looks at her father.

"How come she kissed you if she doesn't like you?" And look at her daughter, he added.

"What if she only did it to thank me?"

Tzuyu's father encircled her with his arms.

"Then do even more good things to get a lot more kisses from her," he said, winking at her daughter. They started laughing.

"Hon! You're at it again! Teaching your daughter to flirt, "Tzuyu's mother yells from the kitchen, and the two just laugh even harder and give each other a high five.

*****

Sana is now rolling on her bed, unable to believe what she has just done.

"Sana, what's on your mind? You're insane "She thought to herself.

Sana is still unsure about how she feels about Tzuyu. Her emotions come and go. Tzuyu, she admits, is a very nice person. She is grateful for everything Tzuyu has done for her.

Tzuyu was always involved in every fight, and she always gave her best effort. She doesn't want to waste Tzuyu's effort for her because she knows Tzuyu put in a lot of time and effort on it.

She is compelled to throw everything Tzuyu has given and ignore everything Tzuyu has done for her. She couldn't tell if Tzuyu genuinely liked her or if she was just making fun of her.

She is aware that Seulgi likes Tzuyu, but she is confused as to why Tzuyu continues to entertain Seulgi when she is aware that the latter likes her. Because she knows Tzuyu won't bother entertaining someone who likes her. Sana even witnessed Tzuyu tossing all of the love letters she receives at her locker into the trash can. 

But what she really wonders is why Tzuyu and Seulgi act so sweetly as if they are in a relationship. She occasionally overheard Tzuyu's friend teasing her at Seulgi. She also saw the two huggings, kissing each other on the cheeks, and buying food for each other as if they were couples.