3

There were girls touching Jungkook's arms and boys offering their dirty minds to him.
Jimin and Yoongi abandoned him, after they apparently ran off to the downstairs bathroom to "Fix Jimin's zipper in his trousers"
Jungkook had been abandoned. His brother was no where to be seen.
"Hey cutie, you lost?" A boy approached Jungkook from behind and asked the question.
"No. He isn't, he is with me."
A boy grabbed Jungkook's arm and took him to the kitchen.
"G-get off of me!" Jungkook shouted.
"I'm not going to do anything, unless you want to be left in that pit of whores?"
"N..no I don't want to be part of that.. Thank you" Jungkook answered quietly, rubbing is arm.
"It's Taehyung, here" The boy reached his arm out and passed Jungkook a glass of champange. Jungkook took the glass and shook Taehyung's hand.
"Im Jungkook, I don't usually drink..."
"Aw cmon... It's only a little glass"
"Fine" Jungkook sipped his drink as it turned into chugs, time passing around the two drunk boys, who were enjoying everything.

They ran to the table to grab somefood, Taehyung pranking Jungkook with an onion sandwich.
Jungkook raced up the stairs and into his room gagging in disgust, Taehyung stumbling up after him.
Taehyung found Jungkook in the bathroom, brushing his teeth to remove the taste.
Both of the boys were very drunk and Taehyung rested against the sink as he watched Jungkook walk over to the toilet, sitting down, still brushing his teeth, after rinsing the toothpaste off of it for the fith time.

Taehyung walked to Jungkook and hovered over him, and took the toothbrush, and brushed Jungkook's teeth.