Chapter 11: Consequences

A/N : This part is Rated R. If you are 13 below please stop reading.

"And so you believe they're going to have sex?" Anton asked Mark.

"Believe nothing, I know what they're going to get up to." Mark said, taking another cookie.

(-)

Vladimir was all but ripping Valerie's clothes off. He was kissing her like an addict, and she was still trying to fend him off, not wanting to take his power.

"If I drain you completely, you'll die! Ease up!" Valerie protested.

"I don't care. God, I need you so badly!" Vladimir breathed.

"Then take me! But don't kill yourself!" Valerie scolded.

Vladimir pushed her onto the bed and kissed all over her body while he struggled to undress himself at the same time. "Valerie, if you want to stop this, if this is not what you want, take your clothes and leave now. If you don't, I'm going to completely lose control and fuck you till you can't stand up!" Vladimir warned.

Valerie smirked. "We'll see who can't stand when we're done..." Valerie wasn't all that confident in her experience or skills in this area, but her power was a reassurance. As long as Vladimir wanted it, she was going to kiss him until he couldn't move. He told her that her kisses were blissful for him, so she assumed it wouldn't hurt him.

Vladimir stripped off his last piece of clothing and held himself ready to enter her. When he couldn't take it any more, he plunged into her and held himself there. There was a moment of stunned surprise. He had met no resistance. She wasn't a virgin. Someone had beat him to her. This had no affect on his desire for her, so he decided to talk to her about it later.

"Vlad...move, please?"

Vladimir obliged and pulled back out only to thrust in deeper. He continued to slam into her and enjoy her little cries of pleasure. He got faster and harder as he became more desperate to reach his peak. Valerie climaxed before him, and as she did, she pulled him in for a kiss. The kiss and her muscles tightening around him threw him over the edge. Only her kiss stopped him from screaming as he came hard. Vladimir thrust wildly as it became apparent that, thought no more seed was coming out, he was still having his orgasm. Valerie's kiss held him in his climax. She couldn't get him off of her, even thought she could feel the life draining from him. He was determined to cement her mouth to his.

Finally, she bit him and his mouth pulled away, and he immediately collapsed on top of her. Valerie rolled him over onto the bed and checked to see how he was doing. He felt colder than normal and he didn't respond to anything she did. He felt dead.

"HELP!" Valerie screamed, starting to cry hysterically. She covered herself as she heard Mark and Anton running to the bedroom.

"What's wrong?!" Mark asked, eyes wild.

"I think I killed him!" Valerie sobbed. "He wouldn't stop kissing me! I had to bite him to get him to stop! And now-Oh, how could I have been so stupid?!"

Anton was checking Vladimir and he said, "Please calm down Valerie. He merely needs to replenish his energy. Master Mark, if you would be so kind as to get him some hot blood...?"

Mark swallowed hard and nodded. After what seemed an eternity to Valerie, Mark returned with a mug full of hot blood. Anton propped up Vladimir while Valerie fed him the blood. Slowly, Vladimir revived.

"That was amazing." was the first thing his said.

"If you ever make me kiss you that long again, I will personally kick your ass up and down the street! Are we clear?!" Valerie demanded.

"But Valerie..." Vladimir whined.

"Shut up! I will kill you if you do that again! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!" Valerie raged.

"Fine." Vladimir grudgingly agreed.

"Good." Valerie said, satisfied.

"Shall we leave you Master?" Anton asked.

"Yes please Anton. Thank you both." Vladimir said.

Once Mark and Anton were safely back in the kitchen, Vladimir confronted Valerie. "So, you aren't a virgin."

"Not anymore." Valerie said with a smile, cuddling up to Vladimir.

"No, I mean you weren't a virgin, even before we had sex."

"What do you mean?" Valerie wondered, genuinely confused.

"I met no resistance when I went into you. You had no barrier. Therefore, you must have done this before."

"I have not! You were the first person to ever do this to me!"

"Then why didn't you have a barrier?"

"I'm not completely human. Maybe I never had one!"

This gave Vladimir pause. "Perhaps you are right. I'm sorry for accusing you."

Valerie sighed. "Why is it that you have the ultimate power to hurt my feelings? You can destroy me whenever you want to."

"I don't want to. I don't try to. All I want is for us to be happy together. And for you to live a long healthy immortal life." Vladimir said.

"Vlad." Valerie said warningly.

"Now you can't object anymore. Not now that we've been kissing. You've taken a little of my immortality already. By now I'm sure you'll live past a hundred, barring accidents and assassination attempts."

"Assassination?!" Valerie asked, alarmed.

"Well, possibly. I am a vampire, even if I am a recluse. There are still people who want to get at me, and you would definitely be considered my weakness. Since I am a bit too powerful to attack directly, they would attack me by attacking you."

"Wow. I guess I could add to my power by feeding off of things. Then I wouldn't be such a weak weakness. But I don't want to become a non-human. I don't want to act like a Leech." Valerie said.

"We'll see about that." Vladimir said. "Anyway, what will you and Mark do at school tomorrow?"

"I suppose we'll go back and deny all accusations." Valerie said thoughtfully.

"So you'll lie." Vladimir surmised.

"I'll do what I have to to protect Mark and you." Valerie corrected.

"As long as you don't get hurt." Vladimir conceded.

"I've got your blood in me. I'm strong enough to handle normal humans."

"I guess tomorrow you'll know for sure."