Chapter 1

"Good evening, Okaa-San." Itachi greeted the pregnant woman.

She had barely reached the eight month mark, showing that Itachi had been in this new life for a good seven months. It had rushed by, with Itachi helping his mother and refusing to fight until the baby was born.

"How is my little prince?" Yowai asked, sipping on her red raspberry leaf tea.

It had taken Itachi a good few weeks to find enough patches of the leaves and another week to collect it all and return.

"I am fine, how are you and the baby?" Itachi replied with a smile, preparing supper. It was a simple dish.

A bowl of gyudon. A bowl of rice covered in beef and onion, no extras incase baby was allergic.

Itachi paused midway through preparing the beef, looking over towards Yowai. "What gender is my new sibling,"

Yowai smiled and corrected Itachi. "Siblings."

Itachi nodded, returning to his cooking. It took him two full minutes until he realised. "What."

Yowai giggled, her hand over her mouth. Itachi dropped the pan with beef and spun around to face his mother, his mouth gaping.

"S-Siblings...?" He stuttered, face flushing. He knew it was unlike him to show shock but- two new siblings! He barely survived with his beloved brother, Sasuke.

"Both boys."

Itachi almost collasped.

---

"Baby boys?" Otto asked with a smug smirk.

Yowai nodded quietly, glancing at the solid faced Itachi. Itachi, on the inside, was beaming like the sun.

"Rīdā-Sama will be proud." Otto remarked, standing up and walking out the door. Itachi glared after him with a dark scowl.

"He does not care that they are going to be newborns, does he, mother?" Itachi mused. Yowai nodded and gently pulled Itachi to her side, hugging him. Itachi put his right hand on her stomach with loving eyes. "What will be their names?"

"I was hoping you would pick, my little prince." Yowai admitted.

Itachi stayed quiet for a second before smiling. "Shisui and Kagami. Shisui for the eldest."

"Kagami? Isn't that a traditional Uchiha name?" Yowai asked as her eyebrow raised slowly.

It shocked Itachi for a millisecond. His best friend's father's name was traditionally a clan name? That was something he did not know.

"Sakana-Kun, time to go." A random Hyuuga clan member called out into the home.

"Where?"

"To collect herbs by the river between the Uchiha clan and Senju clan. Yowai-San will be fine."

---

Itachi was kicked out of the compound, into the midst of two fighting clans. Was his clan trying to get him killed?

And so close to his mother's labour date?

September 2nd was coming in fast and it had forced Itachi into overprotective brother mode.

"Hashirama, shut up!"

Itachi automatically clamped up his chakra into a tight ball next to his chest and dove behind a tree. He snuck out from behind a tree and into a bush, glancing over to see two boys around his age. Well, his physical age.

The boys continued to argue, unaware of Itachi.

'Should I greet them, or should I just watch?' Itachi mused to himself. He knew that the boys would never find him unless he wanted them too, unless they were master sensors.